GAS CHAMBER VOL. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i have low expectations........i dont like when rappers do a "Vol 2" off an old classic album.....if its a whole different album call it a whole different name.......and unless Bo takes it back to his old style and gets Mobboss on production, its not Gas Chamber 2.........

but i still wana hear it........

Dec 8, 2009
I feel like it its dope. Just as long as it's really on that bangin shit.

Better not be like Doggystyle 2 where an East Coast cat is doin all the beats.

Can we get a Tales from the Crypt 2? Call it Rise from the Grave or sumthin..

Dec 8, 2009
I feel like it its dope. Just as long as it's really on that bangin shit.

Better not be like Doggystyle 2 where an East Coast cat is doin all the beats.

Can we get a Tales from the Crypt 2? Call it Rise from the Grave or sumthin..

Dec 4, 2006
If C-Bo can give us a Vol. 2 like his 1st Gas Chamber..you know I'm copping that shit..

that Gas Chamber album still gets played to this day ...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think calling it Gas Chamber 2 is only a gimmick to sell the record and hype people up as they know what the classic album was like. My issue with this is if you just made some mob shit like his oldschool shit, their would be no need to even reference the OG Gas Chamber album much less any other album. You could call it whatever you wanted and it would sell based on word of mouth and people being like "oh shit he took it back to the classic BO style and production" I agree with most of the responses in this thread. Look at warren G's Return of the regulator album...shitty... doggy style 2 shitty. Basiclly in a nutshell if your gonna reference a classic then you better damn sure live up to the hype. I didnt much care for Luni's album Global Recall. My two cents.