Ganxta Nip - The Return!!! (of the Psychopath)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Now that's what I call a mf album-cover!!!

D-Nuts from www.southparkcoalition.com spoke recently with Nip and here's what he told him:

- Nips new album "The Return Of The Psycopath" will be in stores slated for October.........this album already has the cover done and the fans will like this one.......its classic nip psychotic style cover................there will also be a single released with a possible cover.........he is also going to be on the cover of Murder Dog Magazine.....and is conducting the interview next week...............

- Nip is currently working on Psyche Ward Mixtape Vol. I that will feature Ganxsta Nip, Big Ron Da Don, and Q-Boy among others..............this will be released on the underground level......

- Nip has agreed to lower all his cds down to 20.00 each instead of 30.00 ........he will have a po box after labor day and we can order from there.........

I know there was more but I cant think of it now.......Ill post up when I do tho..........

I'm gonna cop this album for sure just for the album-cover alone!!