Ganksta NIP Greatest Hits?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
everything on South park psycho and most of Psychic Thoughts and some of Pyschotic Genius any thing after that is crap at least what little i've heard have to make this a double disc

Aug 9, 2002
dawun said:
everything on South park psycho and most of Psychic Thoughts and some of Pyschotic Genius any thing after that is crap at least what little i've heard have to make this a double disc
^^^I agree...I didnt like his new album all that much but almost all of his work before physchotic genius are all good...

Feb 23, 2003
^^ HES NOT ON BLACK MARKET.... IT WAS A ONE ALBUM DEAL WITH REST IN PEACE/BLACK MARKET RECORDS... MARS GAVE NIP A FEW GRAND FOR THE ALBUM SO NIP MAKES NO MONEY FROM SELLS CAUSE HE GOT HIS MONEY WITH THE CONTRACT..

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Nips best one was his first...south park psyco, back in 92. psycic thoughts was nice, i liked come into my world, fuck you, and a few others. after that his shit was straight garbage. im not sure if anyone knows this, but nip wrote for bushwick bill, he wrote chuckie and other shit.