Ganksta c?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
Man I met that dude on bart and he actually sold me a cd, onea the only times I actually got talked into coppin random dudes rap cd, but he let me listen to it for a minute, it was dope. Didnt know he was from Dallas

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
ya it was Ron C's younger brother. he had talent but never really blew up like he should. you say you met him on the bart train? what Cd did he sell you? not sure if that would be the same guy.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2006
man i dunno what the cd was called it was a burned cd, with a photocopied cover. I think it was same dude though name spelled the same. I remember the hook on the first song was like: we just some hustlas from the hood we up to no good jack you for your goods. Theres another song that goes as i creep as i crawl damn i got big balls. Dope cd on some gangsta shit. This was a number of years back that I got it. He was out here but definitely talks about the south. Whole thing has a kinda old school gangster mob sound

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
yes thats Ganksta C ! sounds like just a mixed cd from his two albums. apparently he put out a 3rd one but it cant be found. i nver knew he changed his name he changed his name to mor. doesnt look like hes put out anything else since changing his name though. thanks for the info