GANGWAR OAKLAND TONITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
vst never was SHIT.
they were never a san jo hood. they are from campbell.
thats right next to san jose. right at the end of winchester avenue.
those fools are a bunch of chope ass paisas that never leave their hood.

and homeboys took out hella scrapa hoods already..

poco wy
clanton 14

those hoods got cleaned out.

and every other scrapa hood is down in numbers.

theres a bunch of chope ass fleamarket paisas that try to make up fake lil VATOS LOCOS hoods out in sj but they never do shit.
they dont hit fools up. they dont go out flaggin.
they dont fight,shoot,stab, nothing

only scraps now are on virginia st.
and in the eastside theres the most.

scraps put in work by snitching because they get homies locked up
and lower the number on the streets

but now
homies are gettin out of jail because the state cant afford to keep this
many prisoners. and they are getting out and gettin back to work.

scraps are gonna be non existant soon.
its war time baby. all the homies are handin out straps.
get ready!
LMFAO... DAMN, FOOLIO... YOU TALKIN ABOUT OTHER VATOS ON THAT GLASS DICK, YOU GOT SOME NERVE!!! AFTER READIN YOUR POST, I THINK ITS YOU WHO NEED TO LAY THAT PIPA DOWN, FOO!!!

THEM FOOS UPSTATE AINT GOIN NOWHERE... JUST FACE IT... ITS TOO LATE FOR ANYTHING TO BE DONE...

ESPECIALLY WITH SUCKAS LIKE YOU TALKIN BOUT HOW SOME LEVEL 1 CRIMINALS GONNA GET OUT FROM THE JOINT EARLY AND START KICKIN UP DUST... LMFAO...

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
vst never was SHIT.
they were never a san jo hood. they are from campbell.
thats right next to san jose. right at the end of winchester avenue.
those fools are a bunch of chope ass paisas that never leave their hood.

and homeboys took out hella scrapa hoods already..

poco wy
clanton 14

those hoods got cleaned out.

and every other scrapa hood is down in numbers.

theres a bunch of chope ass fleamarket paisas that try to make up fake lil VATOS LOCOS hoods out in sj but they never do shit.
they dont hit fools up. they dont go out flaggin.
they dont fight,shoot,stab, nothing

only scraps now are on virginia st.
and in the eastside theres the most.

scraps put in work by snitching because they get homies locked up
and lower the number on the streets

but now
homies are gettin out of jail because the state cant afford to keep this
many prisoners. and they are getting out and gettin back to work.

scraps are gonna be non existant soon.
its war time baby. all the homies are handin out straps.
get ready!
Maybe they weren't in your time, but at least at some time they were is all I was saying & that's why you got 1's acting like they're from SJ. Poco wy looks pretty clean & hopefully Clanton is gone, but I'm sure some are hiding out some where near by.

Nov 4, 2003
^ This homie is right, VST (vatos scrubbin toilets, thats an old one) Use to be in San Jose. In the early 90's, maybe even sooner,until about 1997 or 1998. They use to be deep @ Rocksprings, near Happy Hollow Park. Thats why you hear older heads call that place Scrappy hollow park.

THERE HOOD HAS NEVER MOOVED..
ITS STILL IN THE SAME SPOT..
GET THE FACTS RIGHT..
CAUSE THEY CLAIM SAN JO..
DONT MEAN THERE FROM IT..
I NEVER HEARD ONE SAY CAMPBELL B4..
BUT THERE HOOD IS IN THE SAME SPOT..
AN YEAH THEY RUN THREW SAN JO ALL THE TIME..
PIPED OUT LOOKIN 4 THE HOMIES..
BUT THEY AINT 4M SAN JO..
NEVER HAVE BEEN NEVER WILL BE..

Nov 4, 2003
^

Im not trying to get into a online argument, over where these scraps are from. If your argument, is there are not originally from San Jose, I agree. They started in So. Cal. In the early 90's till about 98 they were deep on Senter Rd & Needles area.

Heres the link to the Gang Injunction to get them out of Rocksprings issued in 1997.
http://www.streetgangs.com/injunctions/lawreview/bherd_gi.html

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
^

Im not trying to get into a online argument, over where these scraps are from. If your argument, is there are not originally from San Jose, I agree. They started in So. Cal. In the early 90's till about 98 they were deep on Senter Rd & Needles area.

Heres the link to the Gang Injunction to get them out of Rocksprings issued in 1997.
I doubt they're from the South. They copied the name Vicky'S Town in the 70's & then changed it when they got checked by some real scrapas.

Where are they supposed to be in Campbell any way? If you mean Starbird park is in Campbell, then I guess the map of SJ is wrong.

DRIVE DOWN WINCHESTER 4M HAMILTON TOWARDS WINCHESTER MYSTERY HOUSE..
YOUR GONNA PASS A SIGN THAT SAYS CAMPBELL CITY LIMIT..
ON YOUR LEFT YOU WILL SEE CADILLAC.. IMPALA.. EADEN.. LOMA VERDE.. ETC.. "WHERE THEY HIDE"
INCLUDING MORE STREETS.. THEN YOU'LL LEAVE THERE HOOD AND SEE A SIGN..
SAN JOSE CITY LIMITS..
THEY KICK IT AT THE CAMPBELL COMMUNITY CENTER HANDBALL COURTS..

NOT MY CITY~!!

Aug 22, 2009
That salinas has more action out here got more murders out here than a muthafucka and that a documentary should be done here in the salad bowl salinas that's wut I'm sayin nigga..

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^

I grew up on Virginia & Alma in 95 it was all RED now mostly Blue but two blocks away RED....... Nothing pops off there like it used too.

You got evryone living there. white , black , mexican, everything its like a melting pot. CHEAP RENT draws all in.....

I think the first group I ran into was off in the South near Andrew Hill.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
DRIVE DOWN WINCHESTER 4M HAMILTON TOWARDS WINCHESTER MYSTERY HOUSE..
YOUR GONNA PASS A SIGN THAT SAYS CAMPBELL CITY LIMIT..
ON YOUR LEFT YOU WILL SEE CADILLAC.. IMPALA.. EADEN.. LOMA VERDE.. ETC.. "WHERE THEY HIDE"
INCLUDING MORE STREETS.. THEN YOU'LL LEAVE THERE HOOD AND SEE A SIGN..
SAN JOSE CITY LIMITS..
THEY KICK IT AT THE CAMPBELL COMMUNITY CENTER HANDBALL COURTS..

NOT MY CITY~!!
I didn't realize how much of that was Campbell. They're all around that area. Eden right? I past by there the other day & couldn't remember who claimed it, but noticed it was Campbell & remembered some kinda scraps claiming it was SJ. I watched that gang wars video a lil more & saw some rat tacked with TAMILEE.

May 2, 2009
WHY DONT YALL JUST SHOOT THESE MOTHA FUCKAZ IF YOU CAN PIN POINT THEIR EXACT LOCATION WITH STREETS, CITIES & LATITUDE LONGITUDE CORDINATES AND SHIT. HAHAHA

Dec 23, 2008
I grew up on Virginia & Alma in 95 it was all RED now mostly Blue but two blocks away RED....... Nothing pops off there like it used too.

You got evryone living there. white , black , mexican, everything its like a melting pot. CHEAP RENT draws all in.....

I think the first group I ran into was off in the South near Andrew Hill.

just the thought of you tryin to say there are scrapz reppin in mob hood is dumb....

I didn't realize how much of that was Campbell. They're all around that area. Eden right? I past by there the other day & couldn't remember who claimed it, but noticed it was Campbell & remembered some kinda scraps claiming it was SJ. I watched that gang wars video a lil more & saw some rat tacked with TAMILEE.
IT'S WHAT I KEEP TRYNA SAY..

WHY DONT YALL JUST SHOOT THESE MOTHA FUCKAZ IF YOU CAN PIN POINT THEIR EXACT LOCATION WITH STREETS, CITIES & LATITUDE LONGITUDE CORDINATES AND SHIT. HAHAHA
IT GETS DEALT WITH..
BUT ITS TOUGH WHEN YOU HAVE POLICE STATIONS..
PLACED INSIDE THESE "SURENO" NEIGHBORHOODS..
AND NO PHONE SIGNALS.. INSIDE THERE..ETC...
MANY TRAPS AN OBSTICLES HAVE BEEN SET UP TO STOP CRIME..
IN THESE RAT PROTECTED AREAS..
SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY WHO AINT 4M SAN JO..
GOT A FUCKIN SOLUTION.. BUT THEY AINT 4M HERE..
AND DON'T KNOW THE WAY IT IS HERE..
ITS SILICON VALLEY'S CAPITOL.. VERY WELL INFESTD WITH POLICE..
AND NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK IT WOULD BE TO DO THINGS..
BUT YES IT GETS DONE..
BUT IF BY ANYMEANS.. YOU FEEL YOU CAN DO SOMETHING..
YOUR MORE THEN WELCOM TO DO SO..