Gangsta Reese presents-"Full Clip the 2nd Chamber"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Gangsta Reese presents-"Full Clip the 2nd Chamber"(double-disc)

Gangsta Reese presents-"Full Clip the 2nd Chamber"
Excecutive Producers: P-Nut and Gangsta Reese
@2002/03 Rush Production Records

www.rushrecz.com
www.dugoutrecords.com

This album is so fuccin heated ya'll! Full Clip once again bringin you venomous heated speeches just like back in the days. Look no further for constant head bobbin' all the way thru. Licks that caught my ear are from Disc 1: "Heat, Summatyme, 2nd Chamber, Act Like Hoez, Hustler 4 Life, On Top, My Life, Duecelevin, Bonus Track, and In The Company of Killas." Disc 2: "Who's Ridin, 2 Da Eastside, Hate or Participate, Chronic Break, Hoe On, 408 Soldier, Mislead, Way Bacc, Just Ta Let U Know, Cavios To Oz, and Anotha Day." One of the best releases this year! Highly recommended. Don't sleep! 8.5/10

soon to hit a store near you or get a copy before it hits the stores at [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
If it's 2 CDs, why in the hell are there so few tracks? the og Who'z Ridin has 16 tracks and the 2nd Chamber that I heard over a year ago had at least 15-17 tracks on it, all of them heated.

Where did the extra tracks go?

May 1, 2002
J-roo said:
If it's 2 CDs, why in the hell are there so few tracks? the og Who'z Ridin has 16 tracks and the 2nd Chamber that I heard over a year ago had at least 15-17 tracks on it, all of them heated.

Where did the extra tracks go?
19 licks on 2nd Chamber and 16 on Who'z Ridin