GANGSTA REESE IN STORES NOW - NATIONWIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

^if ya havent copped this yet check your pulse cuz ya might be dead! STRAIGHT HEAT! a must have for bay area rap fans...1

Apr 25, 2002
408 up in hea...much luv!!! bumpin dat shit in UC Riverside...let my dorm folkz listen to this shit!!!! Back seat riders, my niggas sittin shot gun, with a shot gun sawed off glock! tyte shit reese..also i was wonderin did yall say u was gonna hook me up wit some free posters when da old bart was up??? holla!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Cane - LOL! Good Shyt.

Errelevent - You ain't lyin...nice job.

Freeze - I got you on the list...& poster? Ya want one hit me on e-mail.

Anthony CG - Check ya local Wherehouse & Tower. The folks from the Salad Bowl told me it's on the way there & Angel at Street Beats should have his soon too. I believe if not this week, it'll be next week.

DR2K2.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ PLAYA RAE & REESE...

I BUMPED THE ALBUM AFTER I LEFT THE RECORD RELEASE AND I THINKS IT'S A SOLID SOLO. YALL DID A GOOD JOB WITH THE MIXING AND MASTERING. GLAD IT CAME OUT SO WELL. I'M TRYNA GIT MORE THAN 2 BEATS ON THE NEXT ONE. HA HA HA. BUT I AINT JOKIN EITHER....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Thanks Cleen - Ya know we appreciate that! Gotta give Larry K his properz tho...the man is a savage and does the damn thang very well! He mixed and mastered the whole damn thang. As for the beats, I think we may need ta see what up....we got a promo disc we are droppin this year about 7 songs....

Hit me on the e-mail and let's see if we can make some thangs happen for the near future. [email protected]

DR2K2.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dopest album I've heard in a while.This is a must have for any rap fan,whether you're from the Bay..LA..Diego,or Antarctica..
A classic in the making

Big Gangsta Muthafuckin Reese

I did a complete review for this,only to lose it cuz it said I was'nt logged on. 8.5/10 easily.

Buy you one