Gangsta Girls on A&E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
is this that special that had that one samoan broad that look like a dude?? lol that batch was crazy as fuck, probably more gangster then some of the e-thugs on here

Jun 27, 2002
will you niggers stop already..you guys are acting like fuckin spics over here with that cracker shit, dumb ass fuckin lazy chinks..knock that shit off you fucking camelfuckers

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
mustynutz said:
will you niggers stop already..you guys are acting like fuckin spics over here with that cracker shit, dumb ass fuckin lazy chinks..knock that shit off you fucking camelfuckers
LOL, this is the reason my days go by quicker at work......

Jun 12, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I seen that shit last night... lol

Scrap bitch's make Mexicans look bad... Not the first two those sisters were tuff even tho' they were kind of dikes...lol

The rest of them were jokes looking like some low class sterio types...lol

The funniest shit was the last part with them dumb bitch's who wanted to be with gangmembers THERE EYE BROWS HAD ME CRACKIN UP THEY WERE ALL CROOKED AND SHIT...LOL and that La Lista bitch's hair who the fuck would want to fuck them stupid bitch's...LMAO
were they painted on eyebrows i swear they drew them on

Dec 9, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Scrap bitch's make Mexicans look bad... Not the first two those sisters were tuff even tho' they were kind of dikes...lol

Those first two sisters were Samoan...I couldn't figure out why they had Spanish accents though..:confused:

May 9, 2002
paperclip said:
is this that special that had that one samoan broad that look like a dude?? lol that batch was crazy as fuck, probably more gangster then some of the e-thugs on here
I knew this Samoan broad back in the say named Bloodzilla....no one fucked with her....she was a block monster....