GANGSTA DRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2005
Ok, really, what the hell happened to Gangsta Dre? Someone has to know something. I heard a long while back that an album called "Ace of Spades" was supposed to come out. It was unreleased material from when he was on Ace High Records. ????????????????? I assume he's gotta be done with rap at this point.

Sep 14, 2011
^^^real talk dude was nice I thought all his albums he came tight n wat song was on his myspace the only one I heard went something like "MY MAIN MOTO BE TO SHOOT FIRST N ASK QUESTIONS LATER OUTTA THERE LIKE A CAPED CRUSADER" now that's a dope ass line......but I heard the same shit that he got hooked bad on the glass dick which is a shame cuz id like to hear new material lot of rumors but most of his shit got shelved I know on the brigade book list he was suppose to drop a album called A MILLION AND ONE THOUGHTS but no can do.......

Dec 1, 2005
So, basically no one knows anyhthing. Don't really care about the negative opinions about him on whether or not he can rap or not, or people talking shit for no reason. Bottom line, dude is an amazing lyricist, one of the best ever to come outta Sac. I really hope he gets his shit together and puts out new music. Only thing he was ever really missing were the beats. His lyrics were always good enough for me.