GANGSTA DRE & X-RAIDED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
interesting collab....................just curious, i know gd (well not gd, but his features) threw some spits at lynch and doc.......is that just old shit or what.....will we ever see a lynch gd song.....and are x and gd on good terms........just curious

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
LYNCH AND GANGSTA DRE COOL . SHOULDA BEEN AT THE FREESTYLE SESSION WE HAD ONE NIGHT COS CAN FREESTYLE FOR A LONG ASS TIME . LYNCH SOUND LIKE HE GOT AD LIBS WHILE HE FREESTYLIN THIS COULD HAPPEN SOON AS FAR AS X-RAIDED I AINT TALKED TO HIM FOR BOUT 10 MONTHS BUT I THINK ILL SHOOT HIM A KITE AND SEE IF IT CAN CRACK OFF

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
I Think if u had a cutt or album wit Gangsta Dre n Lynch That shit would come out a CLassic...2 artist i always wanted to colab but always heard the shots that Goodfellas took at lynch n black market.......MAKE IT HAPPEN....AND A CLASSIC WILL TAKE PLACE

Nov 6, 2002
HutchKilla said:
I Think if u had a cutt or album wit Gangsta Dre n Lynch That shit would come out a CLassic...2 artist i always wanted to colab but always heard the shots that Goodfellas took at lynch n black market.......MAKE IT HAPPEN....AND A CLASSIC WILL TAKE PLACE
yeah if they did a album together it would be str8 classic.:classic:

Nov 6, 2002
209veteran said:
interesting collab....................just curious, i know gd (well not gd, but his features) threw some spits at lynch and doc.......is that just old shit or what.....will we ever see a lynch gd song.....and are x and gd on good terms........just curious
it wuznt gangsta dre that wuz dissin lynch & mr.doc.it wuz some other nigga i have that GBP tha sequal & on funk central hataz some nigga dissed them but it wuznt gangsta dre.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
It was Young Jayda and Mr. K-Geeta. But on Nonfiktion track 1 Willfully & Unlawfully Dre disses Lynch. And on Funk Central Haters he was talkin bout Black Market, he wasn't namin names but he was talkin bout some situation.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^

nah, x was dissin young meek , cbo's little brother

your "meek" attempt to diss me was futile boy/ i knew you back when you was broke, wearing bugle boy/now u got tattoes of who u victimized/ wont hesistate to slap u cuz u still a bitch nigga/ which nigga wanna war wit the hardcore/ and so on............

Aug 6, 2002
correct me if I am wrong but I thought that Gangsta Dre was a blood and that blackmarket was considered a crip record label. I think I am right but not sure. I aint saying that they wont work together cuz of the friction just thought thats why GD dissed Black Market

May 16, 2002
i thought on funk central haterz it was melly mel dissin lynch and doc and where on willfully and unlawfully does GD direct a diss to lynch?

May 7, 2002
L O O K

"FUNK CENTRAL HATERZ" IS AIMED AT BLACKMARKET & LYNCH & DOC.."WILLFULLY & UNLAWFULLY" DRE HAS A FEW THINGS TO SAY ABOUT LYNCH AND HIS "devil lovin rhymes"..BUT ALL THAT SHIT IS OLD..LYNCH AND DRE IS COO NOW..AND AS FOR BLACKMARKET..WHO..?..WHAT..?..THEY GONE PLAYA..CED IS DONE..DONT EXPECT TO SEE ANOTHER BMR RELEASE EVER..AND LYNCH AND GANGSTA DRE DID A SONG TOGETHER I BELIEVE BUT IT DIDNT GET PUT ON HERE COMES THE NIGHT..NOT SURE WHY..IT WAS EITHER TOO LATE OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN..BUT I REMEMBER SOMEONE FROM CALI-E SAYIN THEY DID A TRACK..HOPEFULLY IT GETS DROPPED..

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
On Funk Central Haterz Melle Mell ain't the only one that talks shit, Young Jayda does to.

But yes the beef was squashed long ago, shit Gangsta Dre and Young Jayda were on No Face Killaz for christ sakes, so it ain't no crip and blood thing. And yes BM is no more.

Nov 6, 2002
Mak-X said:
It was Young Jayda and Mr. K-Geeta. But on Nonfiktion track 1 Willfully & Unlawfully Dre disses Lynch. And on Funk Central Haters he was talkin bout Black Market, he wasn't namin names but he was talkin bout some situation.
what did it say?cuz i have that song too:mad: