gangsta dre/oso

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
shit heard of them except for gangbangin poerty 2001 that was said on his group ablum the BRigade which i bought for 5 bucks on ebay but shit i wud love to get my hands on those albums no joke i saw that NONfiktion album the original which was red go for 230 dollars on ebay that shit was crazy

Jul 9, 2007
I got the word from young dre d that he has some unreleased gangsta dre track when they used to be homies

Date:
Jun 17, 2007 9:11 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the ‘Spam’ button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on ‘Abuse’. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

RE: RE: Young Dre'D vs Gangsta Dre'

Body:
Thank man....I take pride in wut i do.....He tried to take my style and run wit it but he neva perfected it.....Check me out man....

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 17, 2007 9:50 PM

yea I wondered about that I posted up a qestion about that on his page but he didnt answer me... the version you did smoked him
Date: Jun 17, 2007 9:35 PM

I took him to the studio for his first time to do that song with my family, but he jump shipped and stole my song he was on only one verse. He copied my style man. I did my first piece in 1991.......Check out my new shit and come see me perform live in Stockton, CA....

Dec 17, 2004
im sorry yo but Gangsta Dre's version of I Do MY Dirt is way better then DRE D's i got that album by DRE D n i really didnt like it Gangsta Dre killed Dre D on flows n music but thats my opion

Nov 20, 2007
that inner city poet album is one of my favorites. dre d's troubled mind was aiight to me. i liked gangsta dre's stuff better. that and the nonfiktion stuff. and that fast dreams was ok. i think it was the production. still never heard that here comes the night tho. anyone know if that was tight?

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Date:
Subject:

Body:
Thank man....I take pride in wut i do.....He tried to take my style and run wit it but he neva perfected it.....Check me out man....

yea I wondered about that I posted up a qestion about that on his page but he didnt answer me... the version you did smoked him

I took him to the studio for his first time to do that song with my family, but he jump shipped and stole my song he was on only one verse. He copied my style man. I did my first piece in 1991.......Check out my new shit and come see me perform live in Stockton, CA....

TIGHT!!! I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THAT!!!

May 9, 2002
I got the word from young dre d that he has some unreleased gangsta dre track when they used to be homies

Date:
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the ‘Spam’ button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on ‘Abuse’. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

Body:

Wait...Dre D is trynna say that GD stole HIS style? Last time i checked, Gangbangin Poetry came out before Trouble Minded, both having a song called "Dirt about my Lonely".