Gangsta Dre (new song) clips and more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
that dre song could've been better....

i notice some of these songs are old an off that collect n cabbage comp from 2002....

hmm

Aug 24, 2004
To those who love it, good shit we got several more slappers for his new album. (Stand and Deliver). Droppin early 05. Go get that street life on sale now. Now for those that dont like it....no one likes everything but if ya like Dre's music you are going to love this new cd. Featuring Juvenile, San Quinn, Hollowtip, Young Mennace, Kaleo and more. Keep ya eyes on the Stackin Chips website for more clips and info.

As far as collectin cabbage is concerned any song from that comp has been redone and most likely to a new beat. So call it a remix since this time its done right.

Big Ant
www.stackinchips.com

Aug 24, 2004
Camby Savelle said:
That collectin cabbage comp didn't go anywhere anyway...Do you need any help promoting the new Gangsta Dre CD??? If so, let me know...I'll do anything I can to spread GD's sound...

All promo help is welcome we can hook you up with some flyers one sheets ect.
Gangsta Dre is featured on both of our comps.

Street Life available now
www.cdbaby.com/cd/streetlifecomp

and

Kalifornia Krime Bosses
available in late Sept.

As is said Gangsta Dres new album is killen em he has done songs wit Juvenile, Hollow, San Quinn, Young Mennace, and more.