Gangs in Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
I new hella gangs growin up from the NW. Some are just put togethers that dont last long. But some are stable (atleast I thought) thru out some neighborhoods.

Lakewood will have its Lakewood Hustlers
Steilicoom will have its BGDs and GDNs in Seattle
LABs in White Center
HPG in High Point
HTC in Hill Top
OLB in E. Tacoma

oh well, I'm pass all that shit. RIP to some of my homies and much luv to many dudes that still live that lifestyle since I was a teen.

And to any katz out there. Atleast come up with a kool name. (sarcasm... dont join gangs).

Jul 29, 2008
I was actually shocked you have latinos all the way up there, how the hell are there scraps and no nortes?? gotta love SOS tho I usa work with a couple of them folks that lived in the sunnydale projects in my city. I dunno shit looks like yall do shit completely different than down the bay. Some of that shit looked legit, some of that shit looked like you have a bunch of youngstas that are bored out of their minds and need jobs. didnt know there was a white power movement in Seattle, I would expect that more in Spokane

Nortes from what I've seen are very rare in the NW. Now go to Eastern WA and its a different story.

May 9, 2002
Apparently, you havent been to High Point lately.

http://www.thehighpoint.com/

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2003271360_peirce24.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Point,_Seattle,_Washington

This aint the High Point where you would get car jacked on the corner by the gas station if there at 2 in the morning.

This is also the same situation in Holly Park. Its called gentrification, and Seattle has completely done away with it's housing projects. Yesler Terrace still stands, though. That place is super grimey. However, that is changing in the near future:

Plans are currently afoot to convert Yesler Terrace, like other Seattle public housing developments, to mixed-income use. Residents have been organizing to demand that any plan for redevelopment include the opportunity for all residents who wish to remain to do so. They have also circulated a petition opposing any plan that would reduce the number of units available to the poorest residents.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yesler_Terrace,_Seattle,_Washington

Seattle is 70% Caucasian, the second whitest city of over 500,000 people in the uS (Portland is #1!). And that number will only rise in the next 20 years.

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle is 70% Caucasian, the second whitest city of over 500,000 people in the uS (Portland is #1!). And that number will only rise in the next 20 years.
lol...portland is hella white. people blame it on the gentrification but all that did was spread us out....in NE its black and white mostly, N portland black and white mostly, SE hispanic, asian, white, some black but the west side of portland is the whitest place you can find

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
At this point in the evolutionary history of gang membership in America...I think race has far less to do with who bangs and who don't at this point. I mean, it used to be just a select few white boys were down but they had to be harder than most of the rest of the cats on the set to get respect. I just don't think it's the same today. Gang's aren't just a minority "thing" anymore. Especially if you look up the literal definition of a gang. I come from a LARGE Italian family who are highly "connected" and respected and them cat's are just as gangster as any of these sets in the NW or anywhere else in the U.S!
Just my .02

Jul 29, 2008
Apparently, you havent been to High Point lately.

http://www.thehighpoint.com/

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2003271360_peirce24.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Point,_Seattle,_Washington

This aint the High Point where you would get car jacked on the corner by the gas station if there at 2 in the morning.

This is also the same situation in Holly Park. Its called gentrification, and Seattle has completely done away with it's housing projects. Yesler Terrace still stands, though. That place is super grimey. However, that is changing in the near future:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yesler_Terrace,_Seattle,_Washington

You are correct. I havent been to those places in years. I did have homies there, but again, We were young teens back then.

Good for the better of Seattle.

Jan 16, 2008
At this point in the evolutionary history of gang membership in America...I think race has far less to do with who bangs and who don't at this point. I mean, it used to be just a select few white boys were down but they had to be harder than most of the rest of the cats on the set to get respect. I just don't think it's the same today. Gang's aren't just a minority "thing" anymore. Especially if you look up the literal definition of a gang. I come from a LARGE Italian family who are highly "connected" and respected and them cat's are just as gangster as any of these sets in the NW or anywhere else in the U.S!
Just my .02
a damn good point

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i dont understand when people do shit like this, or hood to hood, or any of them documentaries.. hood business is hood business...

living in the south for a minute has changed my perception of gangs. i may be hypocritical, cause i still have my hood tatted on my hands and a lot more ink payin respect to my niggas who hustled, killed and been killed for my hood, but the way i see it, is id rather be at my lil homies graduation, then give him a sack and a burner so he can hold the turf down.. Hold the turf down in school my nigga, we got enough killers and hustlers... let me see you hold the turf down by finding out business infrastructure and creating more jobs for the community, not just the hood homies, but the single mothers and crack babies and lost youth.. its sad to see so many successful black business men, lawyers, doctors, firemen, entrepreneurs, and even POLICE that all came from this community, and all give back to it... then get calls from my niggas tellin me they just got shot in the stomach liver legs and arms, and moms tellin me she got woke up by the hood alarm clock (shooting). and niggas threatening my lil brothers on public transit all because shit IVE done in the past, and on and on....

plus anyone bangin a cali hood, (like hoover, 60's, west side, IF, IVC, crenshaw etc etc etc) and have never stepped foot on the REAL concrete where the hood was made and niggas lost their lives on, is a buster in my eyes. stop following in the foot steps of what you heard in gansgta rap, and saw on colors.
Nonstop always droppin the knowledge. that shit was deep bruh

Apr 8, 2006
Thats funny ol boy said 41st n high st cuz I lived in them apt. right behind ampm n got stuck up 4 my cutless on 22's right there in the ally caught slippin.
turnd out same dude shot some other fool over a bitch n got sent up haha.
But yeah the EVT got a evilness like no other a the cites around it....its kinda unknown its jus a scandocious grimey hustlers city.
We call it foreverott

May 4, 2005
i sat in clakamas for a few days last week. they harassed me about norte shit for an hour cuz i happened to get pulled wearin a red tee.

they thought i was bullshittin n put me in there wit some eses. lol.

May 4, 2005
shit i dont even know. i do commercial hardwood floors. we were comin back from pullman, washington.. we just did the wash. cougars b-ball courts.

and they pulled us in willsonville. i was passed out in the truck.
i had some warrants n shit from linn county. i posted bail... they were tryina keep me till fuckin oct. fukkkkkkkkk that.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
NSB stretched from Ballard to Everett. I think Mountlake Terrace and Aurora (85th-145th) had the most problems.

There were a few "real" NSB's...shit, you know some personally. Them cats stayed in the Northend, even in Shoreline. I lived there for 9 years, i dealt with them on a daily basis.
Yeah, I know that. I only associate with one of them anymore. Although someone who's name I won't mention told me I was handsome. LOL. And no, it was not BD.

You can see that they just lumped some gangs in together, like "Disciple (Deuce 8, Deuce Jive), "Crips" (SBC, WSC), and "Bloods" (ESP) becuase they probably dont have "solid" information about particular sets in those areas. They can only report what they learn from "gangbangers" they pick up on petty charges and question.
LMFAO @ SBC....most of the people that claim that shit are fake as fuck. Some of them don't switch up but a good amount of them will wear red rags like it's not a big deal. I've known more than a few people that claim(ed) SBC in Seattle. Not sayin they didn't do dirt but most of them were fuckin dumb asses--and weren't really "down." They just did it cause they thought it was cool and once they got in futher they "couldn't" stop or get out. Maybe I just knew a bunch of wanna be SBC cats, I sure hope so cause if the rest of them are like the people I knew/know that's really pathetic.