Gangland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2009
plus yall sayin the alaska crip was crazy and know ur talking about reservation gangs, u guys have your opinions real fucked up. If anything is on Gangland some douche is gonna say oh that was crazy. This thread was just made to see what city should be done next, this isn't a fucking competition. Every city has a ghetto and eevry city has a gangster, it just gets repetitive to always see what already goes on in LA, Chicago, Detroit, NY, and New Orleans. I want to see some new shit

Jan 9, 2009
we dont want to see boring bumfuck towns where the hoods are bsed off of one of the major cities anyway
exactly..

small town america, usa has been ravaged by gangs since the 80s
we know "there are real ones everywhere"blahblahblah.. if it aint from cali they should ignore everything else in the west.
that alaska "snitchin is ok" episode tainted the entire northwest region of the globe

wrap that shit up, b.

Mar 16, 2005
1st off that aticle is 2004, the one"bad" year when greeley had over 4 murders. big whoop. you read that and it sounds like an everyday article that can come out of ANY major city and most Middle cities, nothing to get too excited every there bro.

Noone is saying greeley doesnt have gangs, everywhere does, doesnt mean everywhere should be on gangland, nor should it be profiled before major cities with much much bigger problems in the same regard on it's hand in it's same state.

and by saying "you ever been to Greeley" dude, it's colorado, you can drive through the state in 5 hours from top to bottom, dont act like its super far from Denver, but to answer yes, yes I have made the super far 1 hour drive from denver. In fact I used to do alot of video and acting work in greeley for Haunt related shit because one of the biggest haunted house suppliers in the world is based in greeley. As a whole greeley is nothing but a college town with a farm flair. there are more farmers and college kids in that town then gang members, and dont even try to come on here say im lying either.

Feb 11, 2006
lol@greely colorado i never heard of that faggity ass place and i can bet 99% of the people on here aint either....da fuck outer here mayne

Oct 9, 2008
I never said greeley was compton! But they did a fuckin gangland on FSU! They did a gangland in alaska? They even did one in CO, springs about a biker gang called "The Suns of Silence" which had like 2 murders in there history over the course of like 20 years? They also did one on the indian reservation where nothin but beatdowns were goin on..lol relatively speaking i think they could go to a small town and show gangs there! I am not from greeley so save that "YOUR" town aint has hard as you think it is bullshit. But like dude said early in the thread i would like to see some different shit then LA and NY all the fuckin time! Everybody know Cali got gangs! keep it movin and show some places you wouldn't suspect as having gang problems..

Oct 9, 2008
Noone is saying greeley doesnt have gangs
Only point i'm trying to make^^

But would you say they should do a gangland in Denver? I stayed right off colfax too, i'm white walked down ther street and never feared for my life. Ride through 5 points and all that.. But it aint like i had dudes pullin guns on me.. I didn't really see none of the gang shit but i knew it existed.

Mar 16, 2005
are reallllllly trying to compare the sons of silence with any gangs in Greeley. Sons of silence have way more then 2 murders to thier name for 1. for 2 they are one of the most respected and yet feared motorcylce gangs ever, and their membership is all across the states not just a small town.

And why are you now changing your stance...you went from ah man gangland should film in greeley we got murders blah blah blah, I called you on it showed you facts and now all you are saying is i wasnt trying to brag but just wanted to say greeley has gangs too.

and gangs in Denver arent really out looking to hassel common folks, you can walk ride drive anywhere in Denver and not get hasseled as long as you arent trying to beef with them. Look at park hill for example in the span of 3 blocks you can have a million dollar home and a run down crack house, and the owner of the mil home isnt afraid...know why..they arent looking for trouble. so to say you are white and walked everywhere with no hassels is true I agree, but now, dress in all red, red rags with a redsox hat throwing signs in park hill or five points and see what happnes.

get my drift?

Oct 9, 2008
Now you're exaggerating. I aint changing no stance about shit! I never said Greeley was the hardest city in america! There are gangs in Greeley there are murders in Greeley! lol Like i said i would like to see a gangland from some smaller towns.. and what about FSU? Indian reservations? There known for all kinds of murders right? lmao You guys are actin like this show only does storys on gangs that are on murderous rampages and roll 10,000 deep! Please! You were just actin like theres no gangs in Greeley or somethin like shit don't pop off which is false. Like i said i have no bias it don't even have to be greeley but i would like to see some different shit! But really i think muthafuckas is on here just to argue and to tell you the truth imo this show has really fallen off in the last season i think they could mix it up a lil...

Edit- On another note you should probably try google again and get your crime statistics right..Greeley's crime rate has been ABOVE the national average from 2000-2009

Feb 5, 2006
Salt Lake City
Jacksonville
Atlanta
Savannah
Augusta
Durham
Indianapolis
Gary In
D.C.
Shreveport
Richmond Ca/Va
Newport News/Portsmouth/Va Beach
Birmingham
Montgomery
Louisville
Omaha
Denver
El Paso
Alberquerque......

Oct 11, 2009
Most gangs on gangland were notorious before they even got on tv. U gonna fuck around and have 1 of them small town gangs known for shit like purse snatchin, jaywalkin, and pushin ounces of weed.