Gangland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Gangland goes hard, but as to expect, there is some faulty intel info on there. I was suprised to see they put my home on the map, claiming that AnchorTown is a refuge for crips. No lie, there used to be a slew of gangs up there when i was comin up, and i would say the majority of them were crip, but ithink there was a small miscoception of the soldier crew gang image though. For example, my cousin Meezy's murder was misrepresented on the show. Gangland made it seem as if he was sitting on his couch home alone watching tv when he was gunned down in his apartment back in 05. They presented the story as if it was a hit on soldier crew (an all-inclusive gang) but in reality my brother Lo was sittin right next to him, and Meezy's brother was in the house too. They was all family, but Meez was Cronic Crip, Lo was Hoover Criminal, and Meezy's brother is Blood. Plus, the show never mentioned the incidents that led up to the shooting or that his killers were never charged with murder when the APD knows who did that fuckshit!

Rest In Paradise

Meezy&Lowskee

Forever Pondarosa Livin!

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Y AM I RETARD CUZ I DONT SPEND MY TIME ON DA NET AND GOSSIP LIKE A TEEN AGE RUKA .... FUCK THAT THEN I RATHER BE RETARDED ON THESE CALLES THEN SMART ON DA SICCNESS ...
NO RESPONSE IS NEEDED CLOSE THREAD THERES NOTHIN U CAN REALLY SAY TO EVEN EFFECT ME ... IM NOT BOUT TO ARGUE ON DA NET....