Gang Wars Sactown Bloods Side

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
anyone got any info on the artists that are featured on Bloods side of the First Degree compilation from 2005.only artist i know of from that side is Be Gee but none of the other ones i ever heard of so it got me wonderin if they got any solos out or anything.hopefully a part 2 drops cause that album was some heated shit for 05.

Aug 16, 2002
I WANT TO HEAR THAT BAD BIZZNESS AND YAC SONG.....I JUST LOOKED THIS UP CAUSE I HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT....LOOKS LIKE THE MAJORITY WAS SICCMADE AFFILIATED (CALICOE, T-NUTTY, DEVIOUS, COS)

I KNOW OF BEGEE AND AK...AK GOT 3 ALBUMS HE FROM THE VIEW...

Feb 27, 2006
I rememeber that album..I didn't like it at all.
it took afew listens for me to get used to it cause its got that old grimmie sound to it but now i bump that shit on the regular.Devious Loc kills it up on that Heart Pump Blue track an COS spits the hardest verse he ever laid down up on that Gang Accctivity.

May 11, 2002
^^^Yeah, that Gang Accctivity track is fucking classic. I bump that over and over since this droped. That has to be COS's tighest verse ever.

Jun 11, 2004
love this album. love the concept, love the featured dudes from prison, love the beats, samples and the grimmey sound quality. this shits so raw. reminds me of old x-rated.

Jun 3, 2002
this shit real grimy right here....sound like it's made in a closet ina apartment...lol

COS "Crip Steppin", "Heart Pump Blue" wit T.Nutty & DVS, "Gang Acctivity" wit Calico & COS.............lotta dope tracs on it

"G in Red/Black" wit YAC & Bad BIZ.....them BeGee tracs tight too.....

this shit will go out of print and be sought after in the future fa'sho jus cuz it's a B & C typa album ya'dig

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
the beats on this album were unique and cool at the same time i thought. with that said, the album was missing plenty of great sactown crip/blood rappers. how are you gonna make an album like that and not have the best of the best? anyways, if first degree had compiled the likes of x-loc, c-bo, young joker (if he was still around), foe loco, tre-8, skanless, young meek, dada, and a few others, the album would have turned out good imo.
almost forgot, the bloods side was weeeeeak. begee was the only one decent in there, while the others have no business rapping whatsoever.

Feb 23, 2003
love this album. love the concept, love the featured dudes from prison, love the beats, samples and the grimmey sound quality. this shits so raw. reminds me of old x-rated.
^my opinion, too.

"The Anthem" is my track, overall the Crip side was better though!

here are the artists featured:

Crips:
COS and Calico 101 - Gang Accctivity
Calico 101, G-Macc and Pup - Big Blue Wreckin Crew
COS - Crip Steppin
T-Nutty, Devious and 8 Ball - Heart Pump Blue
Pup - OG Gang Banger

Bloods:
Yac and Bad Biz - Gangstas In Red and Black
Be Gee - Blood Jack
AK Waco TX Skiszo and Mac Hour - The Anthem
AK - My Home