*"GANG WARS" DISCLAIMER**MUST READ*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
^^^Why?Cus you dont think its a good idea???Them LA cats did it in the early-mid 90'S...so why cant Sacramento???I think DE has it under control tiger...so youre 2 cents is NOT needed...but thanks for trying...

Aug 20, 2004
stocktons_pimp said:
^^wat tha fuck r you talking about..he said uppin this needs 2be understood..dis aint da 90's and dis aint l.a...he's puttin a positive message out there cuz when people hear it they gonna think its coo 2 bang and try 2 be someone there not and end up gettin killed ..it says for entertainment purposes only..if that was tha case it would be an all out war in sactown...think about it niggaz got familys 2 feed and shit some actually tryin 2 make it..de givin oppurtunities ya feel me on that one...interent geeks always tryin 2 clown someone 2 get props and shit think before you speak..
Relax dukes...there was a post below his from some cat talkin about how this project was gonna bite DE in the ass in the long road...OBVIOULSY he deleted the post...so cut the crap....

Internet geeks??LOL...fuck off slut...know the whole story beofre you start kickin up net dust dick weed...fuckin kids these days...

Oct 14, 2004
Dont worry about that cat Stockton hes a phoney. When I said this needs to be understood I meant that everyone needs to know this is for entertainment only. These cats are trying to get out of banging by music. I already said this in a previous post Gringo. Your just mad because no one gives you respect. Get a life kid, your on the net liek your really going to rumble, sit down.

To everyone else, Iam glad D.E. is trying to positive and help cats out of trouble and such. God Bless D.E. for that.

Oct 14, 2004
stocktons_pimp said:
im phony nigga u dont know shit about me i can give a fuk lees bout wat falls out of your mouth cuz all i see is a screen name..look me in my face though..and call my phony..buster...

Hahahah hey homie I think you took what I said wrong Stockton. Heres what I said Dont worry about that cat stockton hes a phoney. Here is what I meant, Dont worry about that cat (Gringo) stockton, hes a phoney. Meaning I was calling Gringo a phoney not you homie. I could see how you took that in error though. Its all cool man. Iam not mad about what you said just understand that I think you miss understood what I was trying to say, my fault homie. No hard feelings.

Jun 23, 2004
^^^ Its funny how a comma here in there can be the difference from somebody hating you or having love for you, I hope this is just the way you guys are on the internet, because you wont get far in life living like that, and so quick to jump to conclusions. ANYWAY IM GLAD THE DISCLAIMER WAS PUT OUT , MR THE DE, IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE A RESPONSIBLE ARTIST. YOUR LITERRALLY A LIFE SAVER FOR SOME OF THESE GUYS. GANG BANGING HAS VERY FEW POSITIVES AND A HUGE AMOUNT OF NEGATIVES, AND RAPPING HAS A LITTLE AMOUNT OF NEGATIVES, AND AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF POSITIVES, KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING, MAKE SURE THE NEW CD IS IN STOCK IN TOWER RECORDS IN FRESNO, YOU HAVE BEEN THERE, AND YOU HAVE MORE SUPPORT HERE THAN YOU KNOW, YOU SHOULD COME BACK WHEN IT'S STILL SUNNY OUT HERE, NOT THE MIDDLE OF CHRISTMAS,
prozac1

Aug 20, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Hahahah hey homie I think you took what I said wrong Stockton. Heres what I said Dont worry about that cat stockton hes a phoney. Here is what I meant, Dont worry about that cat (Gringo) stockton, hes a phoney. Meaning I was calling Gringo a phoney not you homie. I could see how you took that in error though. Its all cool man. Iam not mad about what you said just understand that I think you miss understood what I was trying to say, my fault homie. No hard feelings.
Im a phoney???In what way?A phoney gangstaer?Thatsa fynny....cus ive never ONCE claimed to be a gangster,gangbanger or in a gang...strike one

A phoney player?Never once on here have i claimed to have bitched on my balls or that i fuck 50 women a day...strike two

A phoney MC?Never once did i say i rapped,dj'd or made beats...strike three

So explain "phoney"?Im gonna love this shit...

Youre just mad cus you got clowned by me in the Genberal Hip-hop forum...i know it hurts to get net burned,but youll recover dude...i swear....dont be mad ok...

Stockton...next time...ask instead of comin sidways like a child...i dont need to sink to that level unless provoked...congratulations...you provoked me..

Ey Rob...hows your album comin buddy...you stilll on of the greatest "MC's" to NEVER drop; an album???Get real ass clown...youre as wack as the rest of the cronies trynna rap out of there moms basements...stick to rankin MC's in order of wackness...startin with your boy MC Eiht...

CLowns...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Heres the post that was deleted by Sicx

Just Scratch This Meaningless Publicity Stunt And Stick To Making Strange Beats And Absract Albums. You Can Stress The Fact That "Gang Wars" Is An Album Created To End The Sacremento Gang Violence Until Your Blue In The Face But The General Public Will Still Not Understand Your Emphasis.

I See Through My Crystal Ball That This One Might Come Back And Bite You In Your Fahrenheit Ass In The Near Future...

My Suggestion... Terminate The Project.

Oct 14, 2004
Figures someone would say that, look at what his screen name is, sicx. Like Sicx could fuck with the D.E. EVER. Tell sicx to go bump that pedophile chump. D.E. is doing good.

Nov 6, 2004
alright i just copped this album and its tight.The only thing i dont like about it is that its mostly beats and not much rappin'.The beats are tight though.I got it at wherehouse music.They had a bunch.So if your looking for this album you might want to check out wherehouse music.If you have one where you live.

Oct 10, 2004
for D.e. im just curious hows your six months of peace going cuz thats just somethin i cant see happening?is it six months of peace for 2 nieborhoods or the whole city?i assume your just talking about african american sets cuz i damn shure know nortenos aint given out no peace treaties