Gametap - WORTH IT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I been diggin the fuck out of Gametap lately.

I started on the Shining Force games...beat both.

I re-beat Planescape:Torment after not playing it for a long ass time.

And I'm now starting on X-COM. Fucking sick ass game.

10 or 15 bucks a month...I dont remember which.

But you can play old ass Sega games, Playstation games, PC games, Arcade games, Atari games, Nintendo / Super Nintendo, etc. I think right now I have 300 available.

The only catch is you better have at least DSL or you aint gonna be able to download the newer shit.

Feb 17, 2006
well thanks for the indepth description there^^ lmao a lot of shit just takes money from your pockets but i think white devil is saying that fun is givin BACK to you for the money, idk maybe im off?

Feb 10, 2006
Yeah Gametap is ok.

I had a Free 3 month Card I used in Nov, Dec, & Jan.

The only real downside is if you don't have a controller for your PC it sucks playing 8-Bit & Sega Genesis games.

I really wish Xbox Live would do something like this. Get 300 plus games and add it. It be a lot better playing on a Xbox 360.

And the reason why its better than Roms is because you don't have to hunt for the games, the game downloads take a few seconds, its just easy on GameTap. For Me Downloading Roms was a pain in the ass.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
realmobfather said:
Yeah Gametap is ok.

I had a Free 3 month Card I used in Nov, Dec, & Jan.

The only real downside is if you don't have a controller for your PC it sucks playing 8-Bit & Sega Genesis games.

I really wish Xbox Live would do something like this. Get 300 plus games and add it. It be a lot better playing on a Xbox 360.

And the reason why its better than Roms is because you don't have to hunt for the games, the game downloads take a few seconds, its just easy on GameTap. For Me Downloading Roms was a pain in the ass.
:ermm:

I google all my roms. Most of the sites I go to you dont even have to "vote" for them.