GameStop BTGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
god damn i got way to many games but i might just get more lol
I'm kinda in the same boat...

I still haven't finished Fallout 3, and I just copped Bioshock 2 for $20.

I was thinkin' of getting God of War Collection and a couple other games, but then I'd have such a huge backlog of games to play. I'll just save my money for now lol.

Jan 18, 2006
I ended up getting a bunch of games at gohastings.com with the buy 2 get 1 free cuz there prices for used games are pretty much the lowest any where. Its $2 shipping for each game but theres no tax and its worth it cuz the games are way cheaper then at gamestop

Jun 24, 2005
Thats fuckin bullshit, the gamestop I go to has Bioshock listed around $40...Fuck I hate gamestop
Misunderstanding, my bad dude, I didn't cop it from GameStop.

The magazine Best Buy just released, Gamer, has some coupons in it. One was for $20 off Bioshock 2, which is now $39.99 so I copped it from there brand new.

I think I posted that in a thread here somewhere (that was for the mag). Then the thread was deleted for some reason and re-made, but I didn't bother re-posting my post.

Apr 2, 2010
Misunderstanding, my bad dude, I didn't cop it from GameStop.

The magazine Best Buy just released, Gamer, has some coupons in it. One was for $20 off Bioshock 2, which is now $39.99 so I copped it from there brand new.

I think I posted that in a thread here somewhere (that was for the mag). Then the thread was deleted for some reason and re-made, but I didn't bother re-posting my post.
Aww shit, is that game still going for 20$ at Best Buy? Props, System Shock is dope!

Jun 24, 2005
Aww shit, is that game still going for 20$ at Best Buy? Props, System Shock is dope!
I think $39.99 is the new regular price for Bioshcok 2. So if you can find the Gamer magazine (I think Best Buy has them in-store for like $6), then you can use the coupon until July 31st I believe.

EDIT

Here's a link to the magazine website.

https://www.atgamermagazine.com/?h=488

You gotta be a Rewards Zone Gamers Club member to redeem them it looks like, so they may not have the magazine in-store.

Jun 24, 2005
fuck, i hate those stupid membership things. i can never keep track
RewardsZone is just Best Buy's free program that gets you points for shopping there. You just get the little cards they scan for when you get rung up. Gamers Club is free as well, but you have to be a RZ member first to sign up online.