Games You Saw That You Felt Were Fixed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 8, 2005
There were a few games I seen but the one I'm still wondering about till this day was the Super Bowl between Dallas & Pittsburgh back in January of 1996.........The way Neil O'Donnel was throwing interceptions directly to the Cowboys cornerback brown tells me that that game had to be fixed........Esp the last INT late in the game after Dieon Figures recovered the on side kick that got the Steelers the ball back......No one could of choked that bad by accident.

I agree. Two this day I still think either Neil O'Donnel threw this game or was invovle in throwing this game with others. Dallas had a good team that year but the Steelers should of won that game. It was like everytime the Steelers was about to take complete control of the game Neil would throw a interception or some other "misfortune" would happen, things that werent occuring with the Steelers in no other games in the playoffs that year.

May 30, 2006
. It was like everytime the Steelers was about to take complete control of the game Neil would throw a interception or some other "misfortune" would happen,
That's exactly my point........Exactly my point.......I still remember watching that game back when I was 18.......I couldn't believe my eyes....Emmitt scored I believe inside the 5 but other then that he was a non factor......Bam Morris was smashing on Dallas that day(esp late in the game) but they weren't giving him the ball enough......It wasn't the prettiest game from either sqaud but O'Donnell decision making was way to questionable......The first INT to Brown I guess I can give a pass but that second one totally convinced me that the entire game was fixed.......Somebody payed O'Donnel off.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
seahawks n' steelers...i'm still bitter about that one...fucc pittsburgh, fucc snoop dogg for wearing a steelers jersey, fucc bill cowher, fucc the commisioner of football for even thinking of that one, and fucc whoever else says that pittsburgh won that one fairly

......i need a fucc'n drink now...

Mar 18, 2006
I gotta agree with the thread starter.....that Steelers/Cowboys game was hella suspect....O'Donnell definetly was playin like a dude who had been payed off..he was known as a really conservative qb...and was WAY outta character, not even in a, "omigod im in the superbowl time 2 be a choke artist" kinna way....there's 2 many boxing matches 2 even begin...(haha, captain obvious)....nba playoffs is just bad, year in and year out, more so the referees i guess...watching a series between the pacers and pistons about 4-5 years ago(east conf.finals?) was just brutal...donnahy had 2 be in on that 1...was just a murderfest.....2 many 2 really list, i only remember the ones that sting 4 1 reason or another

Apr 25, 2002
RAIDERS AT PATRIOTS IN NEW ENGLAND IN THE SNOW!..THAT FUCKING FUMBLE CALL THAT COST THE GAME FOR US!...THE SAME SHIT THAT HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY IN THE CHARGERS BRONCOS GAME,BUT THEY RULED THAT 1 A INCOMPLETE PASS AFTER ALL!.....FUCKING BULLSHIT
I knew someone would bring up the raider/Patriots game or the SD/Denver game. They weren't rigged, they were blown calls. There's a big difference there.

Jul 24, 2008
Ravens vs Patriots last year. They had the game one but some dude n the sideline called for a timeout after they stopped NE on a 4th and long. BS

Stealth

May 8, 2002
seahawks n' steelers...i'm still bitter about that one...fucc pittsburgh, fucc snoop dogg for wearing a steelers jersey, fucc bill cowher, fucc the commisioner of football for even thinking of that one, and fucc whoever else says that pittsburgh won that one fairly
And fucc your city back!

I hate Neil O'Donnell.