Games You Saw That You Felt Were Fixed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
There were a few games I seen but the one I'm still wondering about till this day was the Super Bowl between Dallas & Pittsburgh back in January of 1996.........The way Neil O'Donnel was throwing interceptions directly to the Cowboys cornerback brown tells me that that game had to be fixed........Esp the last INT late in the game after Dieon Figures recovered the on side kick that got the Steelers the ball back......No one could of choked that bad by accident.

Jan 5, 2006
lakers vs. warriors games (not so much fixed but the refs were callin bullshit all night)

i think it was usc or ucla vs. stanford and cal in college hoops, wow.. something about them LA teams.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
There were a few games I seen but the one I'm still wondering about till this day was the Super Bowl between Dallas & Pittsburgh back in January of 1996.........The way Neil O'Donnel was throwing interceptions directly to the Cowboys cornerback brown tells me that that game had to be fixed........Esp the last INT late in the game after Dieon Figures recovered the on side kick that got the Steelers the ball back......No one could of choked that bad by accident.
INT's like that happen alot with timing routes, if the wr runs the wrong route.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah that's true...

The Seattle Seahawks vs Pittsburgh Steeler SuperBowl. The worst robbery I've ever seen in a SuperBowl. The fix had to be in...

May 30, 2006
INT's like that happen alot with timing routes, if the wr runs the wrong route.
TWICE to the same dude in the same spot? I don't think so.....Plus O'Donnel was playing hella bad.....Everyone seemed to be playing okay on the Steelers alday except him.....Not taking anything way from Dallas but that particular game never sat well with me......The Lakers vs. Kings in 2002 was definitly a set up....The entire series......I thought the Patriots 2001 season was fixed after 9/11 but I guess it wasn't..........Mike Tyson losing to Buster Douglass never had me convinced as well & u can never tell when Don King iz involved.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I thought the Patriots 2001 season was fixed after 9/11 but I guess it wasn't
they where cheating with game film, and one the raider game, and steelers game on blown calls.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
RAIDERS AT PATRIOTS IN NEW ENGLAND IN THE SNOW!..THAT FUCKING FUMBLE CALL THAT COST THE GAME FOR US!...THE SAME SHIT THAT HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY IN THE CHARGERS BRONCOS GAME,BUT THEY RULED THAT 1 A INCOMPLETE PASS AFTER ALL!.....FUCKING BULLSHIT

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
kansas st game where the spread was 6 1/2. the scored a touchdown to go up 6. and michael bishop lined up for a 2 point conversion with minimal time on the clock. under 2 minutes and took a knee in the victory formation. they won the game but did not cover. if they kick an extra point they cover. he took a knee and the didnt.

or the unlv vs wisconsin game. wisconsin blowing out unlv and the power goes out int he stadium. and every bet on that game ended up canceled due to power outage.

i have many more but dont feel like typing. gambling is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2006
now i wouldnt say that pats vs giants superbpowl was fixed the whole time. but at the end when i forget who pretty much twisted richard seymours head around with a facemask right in front of an official and was not called kinda made me wonder. other than that it was legit though so i dunno.