Game time question.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
i guess i can use football as an example... you know how we have 10am games and 1pm ones on the west coast, are people on the east caost waitin til 1 in the after noon for the 1st football games to come on and then 4 pm for the 2nd ones?

Aug 9, 2006
depends if its live or not....usually it is

football on sunday mornings starts at 1pm on the east and 10am out here on the west...

the game is started at the same exact time but in differnet time zones its a differnet time......

i cant believe im explaning this drunk.....

its like soooooo common since that it shouldnt even be a question

Feb 15, 2003
its like soooooo common since that it shouldnt even be a question

LMAO at you spelling common SENSE wrong

But yeah back to the subject.. i've always tripped on this too cuz a lot of west coast basketball and baseball games start at 7:30pm so thats 10:30pm on the East.. people gotta stay up hella late to watch some sports..

Jan 23, 2006
LMAO at you spelling common SENSE wrong

But yeah back to the subject.. i've always tripped on this too cuz a lot of west coast basketball and baseball games start at 7:30pm so thats 10:30pm on the East.. people gotta stay up hella late to watch some sports..
exactly , i like the fact that i can just wake up on sunday morn and turn on the tv , not, wake up and do somethin til 1

Nov 7, 2006
exactly , i like the fact that i can just wake up on sunday morn and turn on the tv , not, wake up and do somethin til 1
well i usually go out drinking or whatever every Saturday and stay out all night since i''m fucking nocturnal lol. so usually when i wake up the game is already midway in it's 1st quarter since Sunday is the only day i can ever sleep in cause of work.

Sep 8, 2005
i couldnt imagine watching football at 10 am. that just doesnt sound right at all.
Yeah I use to wonder how could someone like waking up so early and the football game be already on. I was use to having time to go out and do stuff or watch the little pre-shows and than watch football for the rest of the day. Not starting in the morning and finishing in the afternoon.
But I guest it all depends on what you are use too.