Game of the year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
The game I played longest this year was ufc undisputed 3 ....
on a side note.. after all the hype I read on the walking dead game, I checked it out .. I actually got done with episode 5 last night.. Great game not what I expected at all it has an awesome story line ... I was expecting to be a cheap and cheesy way to capitalize on the walking dead name but It was actually a good game..

Jul 3, 2008
You mentioned MGS, which is my all time favorite. So the question I have for you is:

What makes Skyrim your top pick? I've never played any of the elders scroll games.
ive never played any other ones ether. Its dope cuz u have so much creative control over your experience...which lasts like 200 hours. every town has its own story lines and guilds to join. theres a civil war u have to chose sides in and help. trust me u wont b dissapointed.

Apr 8, 2005
so far id go with mass effect 3..... still have some games to get to though from last year....i almost hate mas effect 3 though, simply because it represents the ending of the best journey ive taken thus far in a game. i have 60+ hours in each game, and multiple playthroughs. great trilogy.

Oct 13, 2003
ive never played any other ones ether. Its dope cuz u have so much creative control over your experience...which lasts like 200 hours. every town has its own story lines and guilds to join. theres a civil war u have to chose sides in and help. trust me u wont b dissapointed.
Damn. 200 hours? That's crazy replay value. Does it crash/freeze like Fallout New Vegas?

so far id go with mass effect 3..... still have some games to get to though from last year....i almost hate mas effect 3 though, simply because it represents the ending of the best journey ive taken thus far in a game. i have 60+ hours in each game, and multiple playthroughs. great trilogy.
As disappointing as ME3 left many fans, it was still a top pick for many because of the "journey". I want to start over and make some different decisions but it's never as good as the first time because you how it will generally end. That being said, ME4 is going to be the only game I have ever preordered once it's announced.

Apr 8, 2005
Damn. 200 hours? That's crazy replay value. Does it crash/freeze like Fallout New Vegas?

As disappointing as ME3 left many fans, it was still a top pick for many because of the "journey". I want to start over and make some different decisions but it's never as good as the first time because you how it will generally end. That being said, ME4 is going to be the only game I have ever preordered once it's announced.
is me4 even in consideration?

Oct 13, 2003
Oct 13, 2003
Some mentioned The Walking Dead.

I just picked it up for 360 after the PS3 version kept freezing on me. The 360 version lags in between scenes too. But at least it's playable. It was a rushed game for sure, but the story line is strong.

I gotta say, there aren't many games out there that will get me pissed off if I make the wrong decision. The Walking Dead is one of those games. Just hope you get a copy that plays.