Game IV: Sacramento Kings@LA Big Toes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Look for the team from the sticks to jump out again from the gate. Just don't look for a repeat of anything like 32-15 in the first.

The much vaunted Lakers "D" will collapse on Bibby at every opportunity but, it will come down to their defensive switching (speed-wise) against the pick-and-roll. If the LA bench has another lackluster performance...the Kings will roll, again.

"I'm the last one to sing the praises of the Kings, but they've made things a lot more difficult. And Shaq feels great some days, and other days not so great. So as part of the supporting cast, while I don't feel pressure, we just haven't done enough" -Rick Fox

"...while I don't feel pressure..." See? THAT'S why you're squad is down 2-1 Lakers fan. So much is made of the "Snaq and KoME" show that it leaves the rest of the team feeling alienated. Forceably reduced to the roll of coat tail riders and nut huggers. You will not find that same lackluster attitude on the NoCal bench. The Kings play "team" basketball. i.e. Scott Pollard knows he's just as intregal to the team as Chris Webber.

The Lakers cannot double-team all 5 men on the floor and this will work to the Kings advantage. Sacramento is a hydra monster when it's clicking on all cylinders (agreeably an "if"). The Lakers will expend so much energy on "D" that you will surely see their offense suffer. And if the rumors are true that they wanna try KoME on Mike Bibby? #8 is good, matter of fact he's great. But he's not going to shut Mike down AND score 28 to boot. It's going to come down to your bench SoCals.

If they all have Rick's mentality, you're team is sunk before it even hit's the floor.

Final Score:
Kings 90
Lakers 88

May 12, 2002
Amazing.Horry has proven to be clutch since he was a Rocket.The Kings have nothing to be disapointed about they gave the Lakers all they could handle in LA just about took both without a miracle.The three by Walker got us.Either way 2-2 party goes back to Sac.Im just here to see all the fair weather Lakers fans.Shit cracks me up. Its still KING$ win or lose right here.I wish I could have got tickets to the next game on Tuesday.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
greenleaf said:
Where were you the last two games Tim?
Laughing at all ya'll going bacc and forth. I'm not that big of a fan of either team. I like both teams but I want the lakers to win. I'm just not that big of a fan to get caught up in arguments. The only reason I posted was to fucc with the kings fans. Even if I wasn't a laker fan I still would have done it.