Game Insane - They Just Don't Know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
8 Bit Hitz

suspect#1 said:
but can we get the og in full?? that beat is sick as fuck
Yes yall can peep it soon..

I got a CD "in the worx" called 8 bit hits, it features Game Insane shit the 20th century 1995 to 1999.

It'll be about 14 of the best cuts we did...

I got about 3 90min tapes full of old school music we made..

Stay Focused

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
Juan Million said:
That's gonna be the sickest album ever dropped. Make sure Straight Jacket, Playin Wit Fire and Hot Head are on there too.
naw don't throw straight jacket & playin wit fire on there. throw on some old hard ass cuts that we aint hear yet. songs that sort of sound like they were made around the same time as "Commin Through Ya Area"

at least that's my opinion.

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
The "old" material is the only stuff I personally would call TRUE Game Insane. Siccnsane (aka Mr.Maja), Playa Tone (aka T1) & Mub is the original group, don't let anyone tell you different. That is when it was & always will be at its best. Me on the tracks & the three of us in a room for 10+ plus hours off of our personal preference of intoxicant vibin'...actually enjoying to make music. It's all business & politics now....the sad thing is that it doesn't have to be.