Game Insane - Tell Me Somethin' MP3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
We came a new fasho in the 2K5...

Check out our NEW Single "Tell Me Somethin'"

Game Insane - Tell Me Somethin'

Grfx courtesy of www.essqubed.com

The CD also has music from the forthcoming album "Brainstorm" Coming Soon.

01. Brainstorm (T-One, LOE)
02. Face Lift (MuB, T-One)
03. Tell Me Somethin' (MuB, Royalty, Ram-C-Note, LOE, T-One)
04. International Networkin' (T-One, Uso, LOE)
05. We 2 Boss (LOE, T-One, MuB)
06. Tranquility (T-One)
07. Genius Ideaz (T-One, MuB, Royalty, LOE)
08. Invincible (T-One, K-Rino, MuB)
09. This Planet (T-One, Mr.Maja, LOE)
10. 20/20 (Mastamind, T-One)
11. My Way (T-One, First Degree The DE)
12. Contemplationz (MuB, T-One)
13. Innovate (T-One)
14. Season Finale (T-One, Mr.Maja, MuB, LOE)

If you aint heard that Game Insane, hit us up and learn about it...Dope shit... www.giproductz.com

Mar 27, 2005
i gotta be honest when i first heard this track i wasnt feelin it...cause it wasnt something i would be expecting from GI but in the end that is a good thing...but while the first listen the song grew on me and now after listenign to it a few times its clean as fuck...great to see this GI sound and products evolving...and trying something different...

BAsK

Apr 25, 2002
This is something I would expect to find on Royalty's or Ram-C-Note's album. It's a catchy track but I don't think it's worthy of being amongst future classicks like Season Finale and Genius Ideaz.

May 3, 2002
i havent peeped it yet, i dont wanna listen to it on the net.. i wanna get it in the mail.. have a nice lil drink of O.E. or some Heem, put it in my surround sound.. and just soak that shit in.. G.I. 4 L1F3 mayne..

May 3, 2002
GAME INSANE said:
What up Sandman...You been in this for hella long wit us...Cant wait till you get it...

Wicket....Wait till you hear the Mastamind track...Its all somethin differnt...
forever down with G.I. and u know this...

can't wait to hear the Mastamind track also.. been listen to Esham and Natas since Closed Casket dropped.. :siccness:

Apr 26, 2002
SANDMAN said:
forever down with G.I. and u know this...

can't wait to hear the Mastamind track also.. been listen to Esham and Natas since Closed Casket dropped.. :siccness:

You are gonna love 20/20, Mastamind rips it on that track like hes hella feelin the beat.
T1 and Mastamind both come very heated on this track. Great collab.

Eshams coming with a new one A1- Yola...you know when thats gonna drop?

Mar 16, 2005
www.giproductz.com
Glad to see some of ya'll is feelin it.... I knew we would get mized responces but thats part of the game.....Some will love it some will like it and some will hate it.....all is good...either way its getting played and spinned in the deck....the more people we touch the bigger the buzzz........Stay up and thanks for all the responces.....