Game Insane magazine cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Juan thats some tight ass work..Thats one of the sickest G.I. representations to date. Keep ya Game Insane mane..I O U 1.

This is somethin that I would want to see made reality.

Sik....Looks like a potential future project.

As soon as we are a little more established as far as products go, this is definitly somethin Id like to the catalog. A Game Insane magazine....Damn thats sick....

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Ha! That's pretty vicious Juan. I've been fabricating a fake mag cover in my spare time for my portfolio as well (not GI though). Good business comrade.

Oh, by the way...Now I can sue you for the copyright violation on the self-portrait I took, lmao.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
GAME INSANE said:
As soon as we are a little more established as far as products go, this is definitly somethin Id like to the catalog. A Game Insane magazine....Damn thats sick....
That's way too sick, I can't wait to see a GI magazine hit the racks.

Thanks for all your comments folks.

Apr 25, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:
Oh, by the way...Now I can sue you for the copyright violation on the self-portrait I took, lmao.

Regards
haha I thought about asking you if I could use it but as you know that was just a thought. I guess I'll see you in court.

Thanks.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
R0YALTY said:
What is the update on the MajaDrawmuh album? That song they put on Savages 2 compilation was sic as fuc
that wuz "fucc dat bitch" righ? that shit was vicious....

"do u see that hoe ova there tryna look like a notch, nigga FUCC DAT BITCH, do u see that nigga ova there tryna squat like a hogg, nigga FUCC DAT BITCH"