game insane connects with kc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
What's real cats?

What have yall been working on?.. I got a cat out here in kc working with me from the bay area.. Says he went to school in milipitas?. Goes by james christos..

I can mail you a cd and let you hear and maybe we can set up a collab?...

Let me know cause I have a lot going on and a lot I can offer you..

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Whats up folx...Sorry for the delay in game mane.

Theres been alot in the worx, MuB is workin on a Solo and of course we all workin on that Brainstorm. More info on that coming soon.

That name you stated doesnt sound familiar, but you neva know..
Thats sick as fuck that the Mil is spreadin that far out in the states tho..

Definitly send me that CD you talkin about, and you know we can work somethin out. Send it to the addy in my sig.

This J Law right? If so, Dont you still have the track T1 once did for Venom that was neva used?

Regardless mane, lets further this discussion.

[email protected]

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
That track was never used.. But I don't think I got it anymore unfortunaly.....his style is diffrent anyway.. I got my shit together now.. I'm a lil older and a lot wiser

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Law said:
That track was never used.. But I don't think I got it anymore unfortunaly.....
Thats great!!!

We'll have to discuss if you mind me reusin that there..

If you aint feelin me usin it, ill have to slang it one of my folx on Mars. They cats lovin that sick shit..

Well I can cater to all yallls needs, so let me know whats the deally.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I don't have your number but you can call him @ 816.761.9081

He is down to do a track and chop it up, is interested to see if yall know some of the same folks...

Just tell him justin gave you his number, I talked to him yesterday when I dropped off some NBD cds to him so he is expecting a call, just let me know how it progressess and also...

Can I get a replacement track for that venom deal for a new and improved comp representing the kansas city area to the west coast. Unifying the 2.