game insane album in Poland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
i've just received Game Insane album from my homie KhameNei from Poland. This album is hella tight. I gotta say it, but I've neva heard this kind of rap before ( in Poland we got only comercial shit that you see on MTV ). Gotta also say, that you got your own independant style of rapin and music.
I just wanna say that this is what I ever expect from rap scene. Now i gotta wait for your next album "Brainstrom" - just post it up if it's somethin new about it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Thanx dog...Next time I will send some more Cd's up there, Ill make sure to hook it up fat...

Keep us posted as to how you feelin the album...

Is there any more folx out there that might be feeling this GAME INSANE too?

Keep in contact...

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Next time I will send some more Cd's up there

Homie, sincerely saying maybe there are some ppl out here, but I don't know them. Mostly people out here listen to Dre, Eminem or Wu-Tang type shit. When you say 'yukmouth' they think you speak japanese or what. You sent me 5 extra ones. These are enough, cause that's just the exact number of people I know who will like it. Probably next time I'll be buying Brainstorm or Trunk Tight, it's gonna be 3 or more pieces. But you don't have to send more copies.

Just being sincere. Once again big thanks homie.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
You asked how we feelin the album. It's been 3 days since I've got it. The album is fuckin tight. Won't skip a damn track while listening to it. Just too few other members' verses ;). But everybody comes tight and it's incredible, cause every album should have that one song that I don't like; singing chorus with a woman o RnB shit. You ain't got that.

Rate: 9/10. Production hella hella tight. It's been long since I've heard such a good shit. Your style is just something new in the rap game, I think. I love it.

I don't know if I said what I thought. However, I meant that (concerning previous post) that there are many people out here who would like to get your cd from me, but they wouldn't give a damn if you're from Milpitas or New York and they wouldn't (and that's sad) support your next album. Done.