Game Gets Into A Scuffle In London Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 19, 2005
NEMO said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, did I miss something? Game just told dude "fuck you" for no reason?
they were telling AR that they would rob them and AR was playing it cool laughing i think they said something to game and he said fuck you and there was a brawl outside. u dont see 50 getting into too many brawls

May 1, 2003
Even though they gotta accent....BHX(Birmingham) got some niggaz in it. And when did Lennox Lewis show up...the way he was talkin...he was gettin his bang on...maybe that's why they edited it out...and maybe...that's why the drove off?
Could be wrong. Game said..."F U" for no reason...that nigga was jokin bout the robbin shit.

Edit: I understood everything...I been around a lotta people witt funny accents .lol

Nov 19, 2005
Doberman said:
Could be wrong. Game said..."F U" for no reason...that nigga was jokin bout the robbin shit.

ya your right but listen to what they were saying about 2:40 b4 game says fuck you it shows game pass by and u see the back of him and someone says something about 50 cent to game so he says "fuck you"

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Very Akward Video.. So Does It Make U Hard And Hood To Run Away And Keep The Video.. I Dunno What To Say.. It Doesnt Really Take Anything Away Frum The Game... Man.. Imma Have To Watch This Video Again, Its Entertaining And I Dunno What The Fuck Its About..

May 16, 2006
Damn, how come on every topic about Game, somebody has to mention 50 Cent? This is pathetic, it has nothing to do with 50, so why even bring him up in this?

From what I see, the SLASH people where joking around having a good time until Game said "Fuck you" to try to be cool, but when the SLASH dude said "Fuck you too ni**a" Game gets all pissy and shit. Game is a baby, I'm glad these dudes exposed him as a pussy, running off in them vehicles. I mean damn, it was like 10 BWS people and only 4 SLASH people, and they didn't do shit to them dudes?

Apr 7, 2006
Likwid said:
Were they speaking English? I couldn't understand anything.
They from England, hence they were speaking in Einglish... Interesting accents though... gotta carribean twist to it...