Game Ends Fifty Cenrs Truce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2004
who will respond first to 50's disses?

50 is a punk and he is fucken the game up rite now i wouldnt be surprised seeing this dude get murked anytime soon. who do u think will fire bak at his sorry ass disses

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
nas wont? why the fuck not.....

damn if anyone should it should be nas then jada and maybe fat joe after that....

but fuck 50 i dont be hating and shit but he just a homo diss'n everyone gett'n mad like a little girl

Jul 15, 2004
i think if shyne was out of prison he would b givin it to 50 with sumtin super vicious. that diss on godfather buried alive is sum real shit, maybe he'll do sum x raided shit again and make another diss song in prison

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Remember what Fifty said........"This is chess not checkers these are warning shots, after your next move I'll give you what I got"

May 15, 2002
east coast conspiracy

all contrived to bring attention to NY artist, thats why he doesn't acknowledge yuk, mess, guce or any other west coast MC who's talking major shit about him

good theory huh? i like it

Nov 28, 2003
^^yuk's beef is not really with Fitty it's more with the game... and G-Unit thinks they destroyed the Black Guerillaz with their whack ass shit, so they kinda left them alone

I wish Nas would respond but he won't, I'm pretty sure he won't cuz it sounded like that in the last interview he spoke on 50 (can't remember where I read it)

Ja Rule prolly gonna anwser (but he's whack too, though he came with a few nice tracks on R.U.L.E., he has the skillz to destroy fitty I read outta that)
and if Shyne was away I'm 100% sure he would too... maybe he makes a track like "For the Record" from the buried alive CD

not sure about the others, sometimes I think Jada and Joe are too scared to diss

May 21, 2002
Its not a conspiracy he just doesnt care about those West Coast artists, they aren't in his field of vision, he probably doesnt even know who Messy Marv is.

You can't fault 50 for making East Coast rap interesting, all those people need dissing, i think its funny, he is blatently going to get shot again, lol

Nov 28, 2003
^^lol, hopefully it ends his career this time or it will make him mumble (sp?) even more and he will think he's an even better rappor then

btw. fitty is the only idiot in the industry thinking that 2Pac will come back
"untill Makaveli returns it's all eyes on me" lol
just had to get that out

Dec 29, 2002
www.facebook.com
50 vs Fat Joe

Fat Joe was talking crazy last night about punching 50 in the face on an
interview with Cosmic Kev in Philly. When Dj Fly paged me and told me what
was going on, I knew this night was gonna be crazy. Fastforward to 12:45 am
and I'm about to hit the bed when I get another page from Jayones saying
TURN ON HOT 97 NOW!!! So I grab my alarm clock radio and throw in on only
to hear Kay Slay's promo going to commercial...so I say fuck it, may as well
sit through the break and see what Jay's talking about....So Jay pages me
again and says that 50 told Kay Slay that he was gonna "Knock that fat
fucker out"...come through the break and Fat Joe calls Kay Slay and starts
going off on 50.."50's fake, 50's CB4, When I see em, I'm a walk up one deep
and punch em in the face". This interview went on for 15 minutes. Shit was
crazy. If you wanna here it for yourself, I've taken the liberty of posting
it at... http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JE7PNURQJ8SW1NOR5SXGTK3SC

Jun 27, 2003
Fat Joe is fat but he got peoples...only problem is 50 got peoples too and they have badges, wear suits, and all have the same haircut nah mean?

Feb 27, 2005
Nas and 50 cent used to be homies but now I think nas doesn't want to be involved in that beef.
Maybe he will write some hotlines about him and his coward attitude but not a complete song:50 cent does not deserve a Ether 2.
Joe will not make a song or if so, it will be an invitation to a real fight!!!!
Kiss should respond to him he has got enough skillz to beat him down and it will put him to a another level.

Jun 24, 2003
NASA said:
It could all be a gimmick cuz they lost that shine to The South.

hmmmmm.....buck is from the south. and he's still g-unit. game is from the west too. so g-units nationwide. haha

but i dont know what to think. jada is coo wit em. em is coo wit nas and 50. nas and 50 would be a decent battle. better than the rockafella beef. jay z's skillz fell off on the blueprint. pry before. idk nor care. haha. and fat joe is outta the question. pink shirt ass wearin mo fo. haha. dude can hardly rhyme 1 syllable words yo. and ja rule. haha. no comment.