Game Boy Advance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
anyone out there own one?

Can you adjust the screen so Its not so dark???Im tryin to get It as bright as possible...anyone know???

May 13, 2002
i wuz playin that new metriod on it an i really liked it for some reason......dont know if u can but the screen wuz bright enough for me

woulda been better if u could play that shit in the dark....like game gear/nomad/virtual boy lol

thats what nintendo needs to do to gameboy next an make it a lil bigger

May 23, 2002
they have shit that you put inside the Gameboy to make it brighter, but it voids the warranty and some even require that you drill a hole...they have these other things you put on top of the gameboy and it helps a little bit...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
GBA's have no brightness controll at all because they are not back lit. They have a contrast control wheel and that's proly what you're adjusting/refering to. Nothing you can do will make the factory screen "brighter". However, after-market back lit kits are available like the Afterburner. I have heard rumors that Nintendo is maybe working on making the next-gen GBA back lit though.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
so thats all you can do???Is buy a light to connect to It?Thats kinda faulty...I think Its crazy how the back of the game boxes be bright as a mufucka but the games be hard to see...............

what games yaw got???so far i got...

Madden 2003
Tiger Woods PGA Golf
American BASS challenge
Tomb Raider
Crash 1
MKA

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
tight link kRaZy kLoWn.....

You got that light In your Game Boy Advance?Do they sell that afterburner kit in stores???

peace.

Apr 25, 2002
My bad bro, been away for a bit...

Don't have the light in mine yet, i'm probably going to buy it the end of the month (funds are low right now) but that site is one of the best recommened installers so i heard from diff places. I don't think they sell the kit in stores, you can find em on ebay and diff sites, just search for gameboy advance afterburner. You can buy the kit from his site and have him install it for round $61. Some guy from IGN tried installing it himself and fucked up. They say its hard to do it yourself unless you're real good at soldering. Peep his review.

http://gear.ign.com/articles/362/362193p1.html

Hope that helps a bit bro. Hit me up at [email protected] if you need anything else or look for me on AIM: klownin816

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
sup homie

thanks for takin the time to help me out...man I want to get that light so bad...but 61 bucks you think I can trust this guy???Im goin hit you on the email in a bit...

peace