Game be doin too much

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
You ever think The Game being doin too much, just read this shit up on Siccness Articles

The Game Releases New Diss Track Aimed At Vida Guerra
Monday - Apr 09, 2007
— Siccness Staff

by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas
sohh.com

Guerra and the Game have been feuding since the Compton bred rapper called her out on his single "Wouldn't Get Far." The former Aftermath lyricist claimed to have had a sexual encounter with the infamous model. Guerra would deny his claims and release a record taking shots at the rapper.

On his retaliatory track, titled "Vida (They Love It)," Game spits: "Two finger fucked Vida like a virgin / two finger splits had her swerving like me in a Rolls Royce liquored up behind curtains / I never fuck with bitches that would me turn down/ just like I never fuck bitches that would burn me, wow".

Guerra isn't the only one feeling the heat from Game's lyrical jabs. Earlier this week, Game reignited his beef with G-Unit by releasing a diss song titled "Body Bags." The song was sparked by allegations that Tony Yayo assaulted 14-year-old James Rosemond, the son of Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond.

Mar 20, 2007
King_Jr said:
a bitch tried to talk shit and game roasted her that aint doin too much i dunno what u talkin about
hm... that broad talked shit about game? shit I need to get some MTV or wherever you cats get this info. I dont watch t.v. just came up on siccness and saw that. How did the beef start? not tryin to be too judgemental and shit, but game looked like he's tryin too much. Gettin @ so many people. Well i'm hearin and readin half the story. so how'd game end up dissin vida?

Jan 13, 2007
if u listen to games new mixtape his third track starts with vida tryna rap about game and talkin shit like game never messed with me hes gay and all this other shit

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
King_Jr said:
a bitch tried to talk shit and game roasted her that aint doin too much i dunno what u talkin about
But Game name dropped her first..and she was responded(although making it worse for her)...:ermm:

Mar 4, 2006
That new track where he disses her is sick to me though. I don't really give a fuck about him dissing her. She just a chick that gets paid to show off her body. Id fuck the shit out her though.

Feb 5, 2005

I SHAKE MY HEAD ERYTIME I HEAR A NEW GAME DISS...

NO LONGER SURPRISED WHEN I HEAR ABOUT SHIT LIKE DIS...

90 % OF HIZ CAREER IZ DISS TRAX...

- GEEzUz