Game 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
His post is relevant because Kobe is STILL playing and competing for titles. His post is pertaining to that. Bill Russell is irrelevant is more ways than one.

With that said, this should have been posted in the Lakers vs. Celtics thread.

Nov 7, 2006
His post is relevant because Kobe is STILL playing and competing for titles. His post is pertaining to that. Bill Russell is irrelevant is more ways than one.

With that said, this should have been posted in the Lakers vs. Celtics thread.
so because Kobe is playin now it's cool for him to post his past trophy's but not cool for phil? your just dickriding my friend and it's showing quit well.

Mar 18, 2003
so because Kobe is playin now it's cool for him to post his past trophy's but not cool for phil?
phil can post all the past trophies he wants, I don't care. I'm just pointing out that his response (Russell with 10 rings) was irrelevant. A lot of people hate Kobe (for whatever reason), yet he continues to succeed in the NBA; he went as far as winning a 4th title when all the "haters" said he could not do it. This is where the "You Mad?" came from. So there is much more to it than simply saying "Kobe has 4 rings".

your just dickriding my friend and it's showing quit well.
This = you being mad, cut and dry. I mean, dickriding who/what? I'm not even endorsing this thread and I've stated only that Bill Russell's success has nothing to do with Kobe's.

:siccness: