G4's got E3 coverage all week.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
The new xbox dashboard upgrade looks pretty tight. the avatars look pretty good, at least they are a lot more adult friendly becuase just the kid kinda shit on nintendo. i wonder how good the netflix stream is going to be quailty wise. like HD or whatever. the primetime shit looks like it can actually take off and do good. i just wished they showed some more shit thats goin to come out next year. only thing they really showed for next year is resident evil 5 and final fantasy 13(and those other square/enix games). they got a southpark xbox live arcade game but i tihnk thats going to be more of a movie/quiz type of game. overall not bad for the 360 on their press conference.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Fallout 3 got me tha most excited.. Then Gears Of War 2.. Then RE5.. Also that new Portal is gonna be fun.. Tha dashboard is gonna be a big improvement.. I was impressed wit' MS's show, but there still wasnt any huge announcements like the previous years at E3 (not including last years.)

May 4, 2002
so im watchin e3 coverage and thinkin to myself, why the fuck is this blond dude trippin like he is michael j fox? dude tweaking or just cant control himself

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Adam Sesler's the fuckin man.. lol.. Naw he's like a 40 year old gamer thats hella annoyin, only reason X-Play is worth watchin is cuz Morgan Webb is one fine female.. I dont know if i actually beleive that she is a gamer, but w/e i'd beat.. First thing i noticed about G4 is they got hella good lookin females on that channel.. Morgan Webb, Olivia Munn, Layla Kayleigh, Kristin Holt (best lookin one imo), and probably a few more.. hahah but yeah, Sesler's fuckin annoyin.