G UNIT RAN OUT OF DAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2005
I think its a good look for Dago. It shows that cant no funny niggas come through the city thinkin they big timers. Same happen to Snoop a couple years ago when them South niggas ran him and his homies off stage. Let these niggas know Dago is for real.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
What?

Diego niggas is always given people performin a hard time. They always be showin up late. Now if this was they first time performin would they had of been late. probably not. they heads is gettin to big and they got what they deserved. if the fans pay the loot then they deserve a good show yadditamean!! :cool:

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
THAT'S A WRONGKIND NIGGA RITE THERE IN THE FLICK.HERM SKI FRONT ROW.KNOWN WRONGKIND KNOCK OUT ARTIST.HE THE ONE IN THE GREEN 300 WIT ME IN THE STRONG ARM ROBBERY TRAILER.

Aug 15, 2002
MITCHY SLICK said:
THAT'S A WRONGKIND NIGGA RITE THERE IN THE FLICK.HERM SKI FRONT ROW.KNOWN WRONGKIND KNOCK OUT ARTIST.HE THE ONE IN THE GREEN 300 WIT ME IN THE STRONG ARM ROBBERY TRAILER.
So is Wrongkind feuding with G Unit

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Wallnutz said:
shit like this makes san diego look stupid...the bloods in this town pay to get into concerts just to ruin them...THATS REALLY FUCKING STUPID....yayo got paid spider got paid buck got paid who did they get paid by in the long run...the same bloods that was throwing shit...they gave these niggas a free paycheck...niggas aint even have to put on a full show and they got paid in full...shit bloods and crips are barely even feuding in this town half these young bloods aint never fought a crip in there life why the hell they want to start shit with one that aint even from SD...plain and simple making yourselves look stupid....all that being said it would have been a wack ass concert anyway cuz only young buck has skills out of that whole crew anyway
I Would have to disagree with you on that there is no way that LA would let 30 or 40 bloods on stage with red rags everywhere doin what they wanna do in a crip city.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
My take is this....dago is on the rise and there are often complaints of not getting a fair shake.Real quick,spider from 111ecc,he is respected,I wasnt there but if he and his homies was throwin it up then they deserve to be beatdown,I know sometimes people put a lil extra on it,so thats that.Back on track,The movement dago talks about does that consist of supporting out of towners you dont respect?So either some are undercover g unit fans or had ulterior motives..like trying to network..wich is not bad.I dont care how much you dislike 50cent,g-unit....they are powerful as far as the business goes...if i was a rapper from dago I wouldnt hesitate to network with them...sometimes you gotta play your position,make moves to advance....I would hope to see more local shows with dago artists,and those who say they about a movement to show up and support.....Me I aint trippin on no movement...but good music..is the basis to recognition....there is plent of that in dago,I just wonder if the people in dago supported there local artist like they do g-unit...if there might be a chance to really make dago the next spot? If you keep running off the big names,its gonna be harder...you could get blackballed?

Aug 15, 2002
COOPDVILL said:
I Would have to disagree with you on that there is no way that LA would let 30 or 40 bloods on stage with red rags everywhere doin what they wanna do in a crip city.
for the record i would thnik thats stupid too...i aint paying to get in nowhere just so i can let the muthafucka go home early with my money and them not having to work but thats just me...that being said spider loc and tony yayo shouldnt be getting paid to "perform" anyway cuz they suck

and let me add on to what 50 is up there saying...locals should have been there tryin to politic with these niggaz, if 50 is serious about a G Unit west hes gonna need a lot more talent than Spider shit i wouldnt have mind seeing an I Rocc or a Mitch open for these dudes...shit Mitch opened for 50 in La Jolla when he was first blowing if I remember correctly but that might have been due to Xzibit

If it dont make dollaz it dont make sense

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Wallnutz said:
for the record i would thnik thats stupid too...i aint paying to get in nowhere just so i can let the muthafucka go home early with my money and them not having to work but thats just me...that being said spider loc and tony yayo shouldnt be getting paid to "perform" anyway cuz they suck

and let me add on to what 50 is up there saying...locals should have been there tryin to politic with these niggaz, if 50 is serious about a G Unit west hes gonna need a lot more talent than Spider shit i wouldnt have mind seeing an I Rocc or a Mitch open for these dudes...shit Mitch opened for 50 in La Jolla when he was first blowing if I remember correctly but that might have been due to Xzibit

If it dont make dollaz it dont make sense
but knowing what coop said...why would you as an artist wanna poor gasoline on flames..pun intended! lol
really though...the industry knows how daygo is, its no secret..so why overdo it like they did.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Wallnutz & 50cal yall have a point but again i disagree to some of it, i could go to a brittney spears concert pay and risk missing the show cause some kids wants to re inact colombine, just a figure of speech but this is where you live southern california and there is a gang code my friend and check the history of diego as far as shows go everybody dont get stop short of there performance unless they are real disrespectful if you know what im talking bout, what do you do to a guest that put mudd on ya floor right after you asked him to wipe his feet b4 entering your new home?

And 50 coming with Spider Loc/G Unit West, has alot more to do with just selling records and with the gang code most gangbanger is not gonna sale there self short by kissing ass to network with rappers who give's less than a fuck! just my opinion

Yo 50cal get at me i need to run this scenario by you!