G-UNIT:Beg For Mercy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2003
lmfao, are u serious? I listened to it yesterday, this foo gave me the album for 5 bucks before it came out. i duuno why i bought it for that much, since g-unit aint that tight..but...ill probably buen it...

Nov 11, 2003
www.royalheirent.com
NOT WORTH THE MONEY...i downloaded it a few weeks ago off this website to check it out...not feelin the beats...lloyd banks makes the cd...I think young buck is wack...and not 50s best either...if u get it...I suggest buying it at Record Exchange or a used place, because I don't feel it's worth the money.

Feb 8, 2003
RicoSuave said:
NOT WORTH THE MONEY...i downloaded it a few weeks ago off this website to check it out...neither dre nor eminem produced...50 produced...lloyd banks makes the cd...there's no yayo...young buck is wack...and not 50s best either...if u get it...i suggest buying it at Record Exchange or a used place, because I don't feel it's worth the money

You must have another version. Dre did produce some tracks on there. And Yayo is on it.

Sep 5, 2003
still, nobody's really talkin bout this, noone wants ta co it, its not as good as Get Rich Or Die Tryin, I dont like 50, but I think that was a ecent album

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

the whole album is banging..

i thought it was just gonna be some commercial bullshit...according their single "stunt 101"...but it stricky street...go copp that shit if you havent..

shit goes hard..Dre did some nice shit on there...banks rips it..
and im a Young Buck fan now...boy goes hard on the cuts..

Aug 26, 2002
had it until I got my shit broke into...........they got my cd player, unreleased version of Twista's old album, do or die , gangsta boo, pyschodrama greatest hits, and G-unit album , court Dog albu, and some other ones................I'm just waiting for a dumbass to roll by me at the spot bumpin my chitown shit, he getting fucked up off tops

but I thought the cd was cool, some songs were gay like groupie love ...

May 3, 2002
^ Yeah... Those typa tracks don't get me...
Defly feelin "my buddy", "G'd Up..(Em and Dre production)... and that 'I smell pussy', even tho it came out like a yr. ago, dont think that shit is going to get old anytime soon.

Nov 27, 2002
I think the G-Unit CD is one of the worst cds evea. 50 talks about Ja Rule singing and then 50 does a song "Smile" and is singing in it. I think 50 sold out cuz that CD is one of the most commercial CD's out.