G-Slimm question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Haha Thats funny, were supposed to believe this guy is legit since he came forward and confessed to selling a bootleg? Thats even funnier since he lied in the first place saying it "was purchased in the early 90s".

I guess dude on ebay with a bid of $100+ will be very pleased to see that this suddenly is the Jap re-release and not the OG.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
thumbs up for getting honest in the end. but saying it was purchased in the early 90s is straight lieing ...
i guess you just dont see the difference between both releases and their worth.

May 10, 2009
thumbs up for getting honest in the end. but saying it was purchased in the early 90s is straight lieing ...
i guess you just dont see the difference between both releases and their worth.
All I can say is this The CD was put in the store in the 90s and never opened it I have 2 partners in Rarecdsforu so please understand it was Me Gnuine Robb from thachoppshop who asked tohave it opened or take the auction down. Myself have been familiar with the item from tokyo heck I bought 10 of them before and had to resell them for a loss of almost 200.00 but anyways that was a year or so ago... On this one I was told by the original owner it was purchased in the 90s i assumed it was the 94 release since it did not have a CLEAR case like the others I had did I did my part to be honest but As I figure you guys still want to be A.... About it... Well on the other note the High Bidder says he is still interested even at 100.00 so bid on it if you want the rerelease in sealed condition.

ANYWAYS I have DVDS for sale DVD CD Combos at my site www.choppshopvideos.com check em out all dvds are are buy 1 get 1 for every dvd purchased you get 1 free.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
its all good , you see re-releases bring money aswell. so just be honest with your customers and they ll appreciate it at the end