G-Slimm Four Deuces & Trays

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anybody know where I can get this cd? I checked ebay but there was none up. If anyone has it hit me up, I got some questons for you.
Did he make any other albums and were they any good?

Dec 19, 2003
He had no other albums. There was a bootleg released after his passing with unreleased tracks, and yes that bootleg was good. As for his "Four Deuces & Trays" album, I hope you are ready to spend atleast $100 because you won't find it for cheaper.

Mar 1, 2006
Wow....I have an original copy of the cd....didnt know it was worth anything....I remember seeing it in Compton Swapmeet back in 94 and thinking he was from out here cuz of all the Impalas and stuff on the cover and he has on Dickie's Jacket...I didnt buy it back then but always wondered if it was good. Saw it years later and picked it up, wondering if it would take me back to 94....and sure enough it did. Its a good CD with a definite West Coast G-funkish influence

Feb 26, 2008
Hi,
I have a question about G-Slimm - Fours, Deuces And Trays.
A few days ago I saw this Ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320337066471

Is it the og version of the album? I know some pics from Fours, Deuces And Trays where the cd is blue coloued but this cd looks purple.
Here is the pic which shows the og version which shows a blue coloured cd.

So are there two version of Fours, Deuces And Trays out or whts the deal with this auction?
Would be nice if somebody could help me. :)

Feb 13, 2008
Is it the og version of the album? I know some pics from Fours, Deuces And Trays where the cd is blue coloued but this cd looks purple.
So are there two version of Fours, Deuces And Trays out or whts the deal with this auction?
Would be nice if somebody could help me. :)
I got the OG, and mine is purple.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
there is a brand new big boy collection coming out in december featuring an unreleased album by mystikal, unreleased album by fiend and a brand new G-Slimm & J-Dawgg
album all unheard vocals over unreleased and remixed beats for 2009.

In August 2009 Cash money records ceo baby aka birdman tried to buy out the big boy catalog despite the history of beef between cmr, NL and big boy.

google the rest.........

Dec 17, 2005
there is a brand new big boy collection coming out in december featuring an unreleased album by mystikal, unreleased album by fiend and a brand new G-Slimm & J-Dawgg

In August 2009 Cash money records ceo baby aka birdman tried to buy out the big boy catalog despite the history of beef between cmr, NL and big boy.

google the rest.........
If this is real and actually happens, this is about to be my favorite Christmas in yeeaaarrs.

Jan 6, 2003
...an unreleased album by mystikal, unreleased album by fiend and a brand new G-Slimm & J-Dawgg
I really hope "remixed" beats doesn't mean 2009-beats, but beats from the time the vocals were originally recorded.