G-Slimm and Young Ace for Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
I know Phil been active in the G-Funk community for some years...now All I wanna say is keep doing your thing Phil. So please release some more unreleased gangsta shit from the underground man. That would be dope. That Young Ace sounds dope so if you can get your hands on some more dope shite like that, would be cool as well man.

As far as the bootleged cd buisness goes, man dunno bout that, you need to real with that. Anyway bro good luck with all your shit.

May 27, 2006
we talked about all that in a thread before i gave out evry information i had about those releases and that i knew what to expect on some of those, but aswell been playd a 100 times maybe a 200 times with represses that i had no clue that would be represses because i havent seen any other informations.evrybody who worked with artists and tried to get their cds will tell the same story, i know so many peeps here who been playd to get the first press copies from the artists but got all kind of weird releases.well now stop wearing your hater laces they dont look good at you, im putting in alot of money and time to get those releases for you guys for a human price of 20$ a copy and that you dont need to pay 800$ for a half dope cd which gets no play in the end.
dats bullshit. of course you received represses but dat was never what people was accusing you for. you was the one who pressed up unreleased 90s music in 2010/2011 with the purpose to sell it as rare oop rap for collectors prices. and you did it plenty of times, we can say you started a whole new business with it. so dont talk in here like you had problems with artists sending you stuff when its about YOU told artists to give you their unreleased music and pressed it up 90s lookin to sell for collector prices.

and dont say you gave out all informations when i just realized even in the gsta thread when you said ok now you honest you kept on with lies. the lil og is another fake by you. but since i didnt name it in my list you just didnt talk about it. wtf.
and whats the argument with the skull and the nola? CMON? crazy ridiculous.
we all know pen n pixel used a type of skull for various releases all over the us in the time between 96-2001.
no situation at all to compare with a car on the artwork of one of your 2011 fakes seen on another cd artwork nobody knew it exists before you sold it various times on ebay.

also the g slimm is a disgrace. music & artwork is awful even compared to the jap bootlegg. just a quick buck for you. bet you paid around 700$ or even less to press up 1000s of it, or half of it for 500$. felt since it has so high demand and if you sell it for 25 you make easy money. giving people the feeling you make a rerelease everybody can afford for a super expensive cd because you take care of em. not letting em realize they should better burn the same mp3s you downloaded on a 20 cent cd-r and have a better soundquality instead of supporting you makin money on their back.

sorry for the harsh words but you lie to people even when you say now you honest, dats sick. also you still not accepting the fact you fucked people up big time but talk to other people like they all super dumb. no they not and one day you will realize you just diggin your own grave if you think like dis.

next 2 come: artists realize if they sell you their rights they get jacked by you for money they could make theirselves by releasing the stuff on their own.

watch it indo, the world dont consists of idiots you should really take a u-turn and start being completely honest and full of goodwill.