G.S.W'S TICKETS !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
well me and my bro purchased season tickets for the upcoming season........man, i'm getting excited........we get 41 games, and i think a few pre-season, but i know i can't make everygame, so i will be posting the games when i can't go, if anyone's intrested in buying them.......just giving a heads up.........sect. 119, row 19....

go warriors.....

Apr 25, 2002
I'm gonna get a mini-plan again this year, probably 10 games. Gonna pick up floor level too, looking forward to next season...

Apr 25, 2002
Thats why Warriors fans are the best in the NBA...only team in the league other then Detroit to have ticket sales improve every year for the past few years, and thats with shitty teams and no playoffs..

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Hmmm....thats retarded...i guess when you get used to failure...its becomes accepatable...even exciting...do you cheer for them to lose???
Whatever man..Ive had hella fun going to Warrior games over the past few years regardless of their record.
My first game I went to I saw them beat the champion Spurs thanx to Van Exel's clutch shooting in the last final 30 secs. Next I saw them beat a good ass T'wolves squad from a couple years ago, then saw them destroy Orlando. Then saw them beat Mavs for the 1st time in like 20 something games. Then saw them beat Sac in the last game of the season in a full arena with about half Sac fans, half GS, shit was hella rowdy. Then last season saw them lose to Miami, saw them go into over time against Sac in an exciting ass game to lose, then saw them beat Seatle soundly. So overall Ive seen 1 bad game out of 8. Guess I been lucky but I can say Ive probally had more fun going to Warrior games then Raiders, A's or Giants.