G.P.M. ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS......MAFIA TIES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2009
JUST WHEN THEY THOUGHT DA.......EAST WAS DEAD........WE SHOW UP 2 PROVE THE HATERS WRONG.......MAFIA TIES IN STORES ON 6/8 DAY.....NOW HATE ON THAT......FEATURING:LK,BOSSMAN HOGG,SOUTHREESE,DA RUSTA,BIG JUNE,YOUNG SAU,REGG NUTT AKA MR NIGGA THIS IS PIRU...AND MANY MORE EASTSIDERS.....STAY TUNED.......$$$$$$$$

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
i been hearing about this project for a minute, word is someone with some dough is gonna do shit right. Me personally if the album is pressed up and available anywhere it would be good enough for me. Artists like Regg Nutt, Gangsta Dre, and L.K. got heat and I would cop any of their albums.

Jul 29, 2008
i been hearing about this project for a minute, word is someone with some dough is gonna do shit right. Me personally if the album is pressed up and available anywhere it would be good enough for me. Artists like Regg Nutt, Gangsta Dre, and L.K. got heat and I would cop any of their albums.
When I met LK, he told me about this and all I know is that its gonna be fire.

May 18, 2009
I just hope this will be a real release wit money on the project and not some shit u gotta get from the homies.
MONEY ON THE PROJECT,NOT SOME SHIT U GOTTA GET FROM DA HOMIES.......SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY GOT THEY HATER SUIT ZIPPED UP TO THEY NECK 2 ME.........CHECK MY CREDENTIALS PATNA I AINT NEVER HALF WAY DID SHIT MY WHOLE LIFE YA FEEL ME.......GET YA BARS UP PATNA BEFORE YOU QUESTION A REAL LIFE EAST NIGGA YA DIGG......AND 4 THE RECORD DELLY SMOOTH SAID IT.........MAFIA

May 18, 2009
Smooth? As in Send 1?

Its Rog, we was talkin bout Kenny Mack at the Batkave. what up homey. I dont think Nonfiktion was koming like that.
YEAH ROG,ITS ME....WHATS HATNIN WIT YA...........I DONT KNOW WHAT HE MEANT BY IT.....BUT AT THE SAME TIME JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT WHO'S FAKING AND WHO AINT IM GONNA KEEP 1000 CAUSE MOST OF THESE CATS KEEP IT 100 AND THATS 4 BROKE NIGGAS YA FEEL ME......

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
MONEY ON THE PROJECT,NOT SOME SHIT U GOTTA GET FROM DA HOMIES.......SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY GOT THEY HATER SUIT ZIPPED UP TO THEY NECK 2 ME.........CHECK MY CREDENTIALS PATNA I AINT NEVER HALF WAY DID SHIT MY WHOLE LIFE YA FEEL ME.......GET YA BARS UP PATNA BEFORE YOU QUESTION A REAL LIFE EAST NIGGA YA DIGG......AND 4 THE RECORD DELLY SMOOTH SAID IT.........MAFIA

lol, saydat..2nd genaration mafia nigga ritehere....big homie im waitin 2 hop on sumthin n raise niggas eyebrows 1time man...get wit me!... mafia

Jul 29, 2008
YEAH ROG,ITS ME....WHATS HATNIN WIT YA...........I DONT KNOW WHAT HE MEANT BY IT.....BUT AT THE SAME TIME JUST TO CLEAR UP ANY MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT WHO'S FAKING AND WHO AINT IM GONNA KEEP 1000 CAUSE MOST OF THESE CATS KEEP IT 100 AND THATS 4 BROKE NIGGAS YA FEEL ME......
Fa sho. Nonficktion a homey and he'll support it. Now you say ya name, homies know whats up.
I wont know either, but since I met you and know whats up... I know ya keep it 1000. hahaha.

let me know when its out, I'll send you the money for it.

I just got at you on the myspace.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
non fick is bool....blood is 1000 he know me and seen niggaz n action so i think it was just a misunderstanding..but that shit real niggas need 2 buy tha cd dont be tryna burn it n shit like that

Jul 29, 2008
non fick is bool....blood is 1000 he know me and seen niggaz n action so i think it was just a misconception..but that shit real niggas need 2 buy tha cd dont be tryna burn it n shit like that
fa realz. we gotta support it.

Smooth and anyone else.. you know why I've gotten hella people to try to work with each other right?

So a project like this can be in other regions. Or any othe rproject kan be supported bekuz there are artists from different regions on it, so their fans and city will support it.

Fa me, those the homies, so you know I'm reppin them 1000.