G-Funk Français

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Not sure if anyone has seen this video, but check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqs7Cy_qCQY

Pretty good video that covers a lot of G-Funk history. They jock! haha :cool: They sound good though despite not knowing what their saying. That dude at 7:00 mins sounds sick like some Warren G. I know there's a French dude here that produces G-Funk, his shit is good, dudes got skill. Their like happy gangsters. haha

There's a lot of these French G-Funk vids on YouTube, check these out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84r4HnsyhvA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf--OlKaLKk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqssP8WGipE

That first video is fucking sick.

Mar 14, 2006
they jock fuckin' hard but i can't help respect them. it is without an argument that they can produce. they should do more english versions of their shit so we can bump it over here.

Apr 26, 2006
Yeah they do produce really good. G-Funk is REAL music. Gotta respect their efforts. Atleast they keeping it real. It would be nice if they did English versions, I would bump it, especially shit like that first music video I posted.

They do jock hadr though, but I don't blame them cuz G-Funk is some good shit. Their a trip though, in one of the vids one dude was hearing a Raider jacket and a NY Giants hat, all mixed up n shit. haha Their G as fuck though, if look at that first music video around 28secs, some dude is dancing with a shotgun. There's little kids in the background also, even a little white girl. haha

I say let them be, they need music and fun also.

Feb 27, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
Yeah they do produce really good. G-Funk is REAL music. Gotta respect their efforts. Atleast they keeping it real. It would be nice if they did English versions, I would bump it, especially shit like that first music video I posted.

They do jock hadr though, but I don't blame them cuz G-Funk is some good shit. Their a trip though, in one of the vids one dude was hearing a Raider jacket and a NY Giants hat, all mixed up n shit. haha Their G as fuck though, if look at that first music video around 28secs, some dude is dancing with a shotgun. There's little kids in the background also, even a little white girl. haha

I say let them be, they need music and fun also.

Its good to read someone whos open minded

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
that 7 mins guy is Aelpeacha, seemed more real than most of em. Less immitating from him.

I know what you mean by happy gangsters, but I don't think it's about street credibility with these guys, it's just homage to the rap form we know as g-funk. They c-walk at that ib7 place for fuck sake!

Apr 26, 2006
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
that 7 mins guy is Aelpeacha, seemed more real than most of em. Less immitating from him.

I know what you mean by happy gangsters, but I don't think it's about street credibility with these guys, it's just homage to the rap form we know as g-funk. They c-walk at that ib7 place for fuck sake!
Yeah he seems the most real. I like the way that Taro OG guy raps though in that second music video I posted. He comes in hard, sounds like some Reversed speaking.

May 25, 2005
I bump a gang of french g-funk, my god you wouldnt belive some of the crazy shit they put out, i mean incredible g-funk, talkbox, all that good stuff from the golden era. @BOOBOO619, im sure youd shit your pants if you heard some of the stuff ive heard homie lol. Aelpeacha is definitely one of the best, his beats are way dope, and a dude named Dogg Master does a VERY nice talkbox and produces some mind blowing beats also.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
BTW French is a very good language for G-funk and laid back rap music in general, shit sounds very tight, often even better than in English

too bad I can't understand anything

C

CcytzO_Loc

mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:

lol....all good sippy you just keep on doing what you do and promoting that Nor Cal shit out your way for us mayne....especially that Stoccton music cuz!!!!:siccness: