G-Cmacc/C-Way release dates?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2008
New York City
So when is that new G-Macc double CD coming out? Is it still coming out on Siccmade? Anyone have an exact release date and where I can order it from?

Also, is there even a tentative release date for any new C-Way project? It's been awhile since that Twin Evil dropped and since then, nothing has been released...I realize there have been distro problems and stuff, but they should have released a mix tape or something in the past two years for the fans...

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
G-Macc Is Brotha Lynch Hung Presents...
& Im not sure whats good with C-Way I got no word on it NWO was suposed to drop Savv Sicc -DISTURBED & Bleezo-Da Protocol & the Gift ta' Gass

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Is it still coming out on Siccmade? Anyone have an exact release date and where I can order it from?

There have been a few tracks from the G-Macc album uploaded in 9-1-siccness and in the madesicc music section of the forum but i don't remember seeing any release dates.

And thing's don't 'come out' on siccmade! if it's on siccmade, it's not coming out.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
As far as I know it still is. But things are subject to change I am not promising anything. G-Macc gives me info I relay it. All that I can say is that I have been hearing the beats that he is working with and they are that dark sound that you guys have been waiting for. Plus the cuts that I have heard off the mixtape are out of this world with delivery and skill. We are working hard to make that March 24th deadline.