G.A.T.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Anyone heard of them?

I once saw the LP in a small underground record store in 1997 or 1998. Cant remember the exact name of the record but they call themselves GAT or something.
Its kinda gangsta RnB they were singing to hip hop beats. The release date was like 1996 as far as I can remember.
Anyone heard of them cuz I never saw that record anywhere else again.

May 11, 2002
I just seen the LP in a store the other day.........

Anyway, from what I remember....that CD was horrible. I just listened to it once at Blockbuster Music back in 94 or 95.

May 30, 2006
Codeine said:
I just seen the LP in a store the other day.........

Anyway, from what I remember....that CD was horrible. I just listened to it once at Blockbuster Music back in 94 or 95.
LOL!! I use 2 see that Cd @ Blockbuster music all the time back in the day. Had no idea it waz r&b. I alwayz saw it in the rap section. I never gave that shit a listen. It waz just one of those CD's that just look hella wack. GAT stood 4 Gangsta's And Thugs. I even remember that album cover lookin like some fake studio gangsta shit. If someone can post an image of the album cover so we can all get a good laugh please do. The album they did came out on MCA which waz pretty big label back in the 90's.