********(FYE IN RICHMOND)********

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

man it was a great turn out in richmond. we got love for richmond whut up. ain't knowbody came and acted crazy or asked any of there tuff ?'s either. man that shit is funny i advertised doc being there on the net, radio etc.... and knowbody came to get tuff, just autographs and buying c.d.'s i wanted to get down wit somebody that thought they had what it took. but they was smart and stayed at home on the p.c. bangin.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
You sound heart broke that no one wanted to come out and start fights over Doc albums.

For the most part, people don't hate on Doc. For the most part. People are just butt hurt that Setripin was so tight and everything since then has NOT been too feelable.

When it comes down to it, the game aint so much about hate as it is about money and music. The hate just sometimes comes naturally when it comes to opinions. There are rumors and truths and straight up false claims floating about. Nobody really knows what's what. All I know is that I wouldn't come out for a Doc signing. Not cause I hate the cat. I just ain't got no love for his music anymore. My admirations die a quick death at the end of the last track on Bloccstyle. The end.

Kabol