FUTURE MAC DRE COLLABS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
^none of the above, I wanna see another collabo with SPACE MOUNTAIN/MIAMI!!!! Them 2 make hits eventhough Miami doesn't do much he's sick as fuck. Also would like to see another collabo with Killa, a rapper he featured on "how yo hood" in rapper gone bad. But my most wanted collabo is E-40 & Mac Dre, Vallejo's finest.

Apr 1, 2002
A collabo ain't shit without a dope beat, who on the beats? Plz don't say rick rock, I wanna hear Dre on a Bosko beat using the talkbox. E-40 and Mac Dre w/Miami on the background and Kaveo with the intro making a Vallejo Anthem, but I don't know if there already is a vallejo anthem.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
A collabo ain't shit without a dope beat, who on the beats? Plz don't say rick rock, I wanna hear Dre on a Bosko beat using the talkbox. E-40 and Mac Dre w/Miami on the background and Kaveo with the intro making a Vallejo Anthem, but I don't know if there already is a vallejo anthem.
real talk, without a dope beat, you're goin nowhere...

I say DRE should collab with K-LOU or STEVE D and make a whole album with some of those producers (maybe with 1 or 2 tracks from Johnny Z and Da Unda Dogg), album would features all the V-Town tycoons (E-40, Jay Tee, PSD and all the crestside/hillside bosses)... I know it's a kind of utopic but I keep dreaming... something like a "Stupid doo doo dumb 2", something major!!!

Apr 1, 2002
G-ro said:
real talk, without a dope beat, you're goin nowhere...

I say DRE should collab with K-LOU or STEVE D and make a whole album with some of those producers (maybe with 1 or 2 tracks from Johnny Z and Da Unda Dogg), album would features all the V-Town tycoons (E-40, Jay Tee, PSD and all the crestside/hillside bosses)... I know it's a kind of utopic but I keep dreaming... something like a "Stupid doo doo dumb 2", something major!!!
SHIET, I'd pay $40 for an album like that.