Futurama is back!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
South Park is still the best cartoon ever made imo (even though we still owe the simpsons as being the most "legendary"), its way funnier than Family Guy, even though i still like fam guy more than most people here it seems, after reading the posts.

I didnt think last nights episode was that great, but the weekend before (mexican immigrant) it was funny as hell. And the Star Wars one was classic as hell. Seth Mcfarlane is a hilarious mother fucker, I dont think he should lay it down just yet.. he just needs to cancel American Dad and work fully on Fam Guy and nothing else.

Trey Parker = #1 though

Jun 1, 2006
South Park is still the best cartoon ever made imo (even though we still owe the simpsons as being the most "legendary"), its way funnier than Family Guy, even though i still like fam guy more than most people here it seems, after reading the posts.

I didnt think last nights episode was that great, but the weekend before (mexican immigrant) it was funny as hell. And the Star Wars one was classic as hell. Seth Mcfarlane is a hilarious mother fucker, I dont think he should lay it down just yet.. he just needs to cancel American Dad and work fully on Fam Guy and nothing else.

Trey Parker = #1 though

I love the first few seasons of south park, But the last couple Have been horrible. It was one of my favorite shows back in the day, but now it seems plot's turned out to be about some gay shit..................But thats just my opinion.

Feb 10, 2006
:siccness:
they need to cancel family guy permanently
the episode last night was boring as hell
real talk family guy aint what it once was....i dont even bother checkin out the new 1's anymore....shows gone down hill

n im glad they brought back futurama...i'm coppin the dvd tomarrow when its released (gotta support em bring it bacc) otherwise i would of jus d/l that shit:siccness:

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I love the first few seasons of south park, But the last couple Have been horrible. It was one of my favorite shows back in the day, but now it seems plot's turned out to be about some gay shit..................But thats just my opinion.
i can respect that, because i know that there are 2 kinds of South park fans: Fans that thought it used to be better in the old days, and fans that think its way better these days.

The reason i think the current ones blow the old ones away (big time) is because it's less fart/bathroom/swear jokes, and more outrageous politically-influenced humor, where Trey is taking it as far as he can go on network television.

Its just getting so extreme that every episode becomes more unbelievable than the last.. like "are they really aloud to do this on TV?". A few of the new-season episodes have been average, but some have been funny as fuck, and thats more than most cartoons can say at this point, including Fam Guy and the Simpsons :(

Sep 12, 2005
i can respect that, because i know that there are 2 kinds of South park fans: Fans that thought it used to be better in the old days, and fans that think its way better these days.

The reason i think the current ones blow the old ones away (big time) is because it's less fart/bathroom/swear jokes, and more outrageous politically-influenced humor, where Trey is taking it as far as he can go on network television.

Its just getting so extreme that every episode becomes more unbelievable than the last.. like "are they really aloud to do this on TV?". A few of the new-season episodes have been average, but some have been funny as fuck, and thats more than most cartoons can say at this point, including Fam Guy and the Simpsons :(
i agree. i never really watched southpark when i was younger, but now i got the dvr and have seen a ton of em. i can see the humor in both the old and new ones, but i agree 100% with what you said about the new ones. the plotlines have been rediculous, and i love the politically-influenced humor. that imaginationland trilogy was amazing haha.