FUNNY SHIT: slang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
daveyboy
quit jocking my dingelling you tooty frooty motherfucka
Yet another clever response to my post! Better check ur self before you comment on other ppl's ethnic background homie, ignorant comments like
yall are so damn dumb
are IGNUNT all in it's own coming from a sucka like you...

oh snaps, ur a UNITED STATES MARINE, i forgot they only let smart ppl up in the marines, what's ur IQ mayn?? 35?? lol

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
ok bitch i was refering to all of you ignorant fools argueing about race...and to add onto your little iq comment...i may not be the smartest person in the world and by me joining the military shows it...but i bet if it all came down to me and you...you'd be choking on yourself...litterally

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
ITS NOTHIN said:
IM FROM DA FIVE AND ME AND ALL MY FILIPINO FOLKS STRAIGHT MOBBED OUT CUZZIN....LIKE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats right..... let these little salt shakin playa hatas know :devious:

and mosthatin; congratulations. you're now a certified square with a BA in haterology.... give me yo address or P.O.Box so i can notify sucka university to ship to you your diploma, you BLADE...... do you plan on continuing your studies and gaining your doctorate???

what's wrong with these muthafuckas??!?!