FUNNY SHIT: slang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
i was up in sprint pcs the other day and this 60 year old filipino lady comes in the store like, " whats goin on with my minutes, there all gone. are u guys speeding up my minuites or somethin. she asks for her balance and its like 85.00$ she goes damn you guys are ganking me. the dudes were like what. she says yes you are gankin me outta money and munites. keep in mind these are young guys who work at the store. they say im sorry we dont know waht gankin means. i was laughin my ass off. i aint heard that word in yearz.

Aug 15, 2002
ganker. i aint heard that in a minute. There was a dude that lived around the corner from my house back in the day, he called himself "The Masked Ganker" he would jack suckas for they money and believe it or not video games. That nigga was hillarious

May 11, 2002
There is this one white guy at my work in his mid 50's. He says shit like Cuzz, Blood, Homie, Potna, Player. Its like some shit outta movie where the guy is white as rice and talkin like that.

Nov 7, 2002
oh chit doot, dats my gramma....she a OG doot.....puck you
R .P. B. doot....

i cant stand flips.....maybe its from stayin in DC for too long seein these rice rocketeers driving cars shaped like shopping carts (high ass spoiler) with 13 racing stickers on a 96 Geo Metro 4 cylinder.....and they all make that annoying ass sound from the exhaust

Jul 3, 2002
haha thats one unique ass grandma!!

and about them flips i got nothing against them, but sometimes them mothafuckaz be tryin to act hella hard. some flip and his boy tried to pull a butterfly knife on my boy at some hs football game in dc, so me and my boys busted him and his fake ass homie up.

Nov 16, 2002
R P B DOOT
Hahaha
If i lived in DC i would probly hate flips too, they was tryin to bang on me for wearin a red shirt at some jack in the box or some shit i was like hell nah yall are some fools blood...flips make me laugh...a few flip crews in frisco from TL are down, thats about it

Jul 30, 2002
yo mayn i dont appriciate u puttin down my ppl! maybe we got some stupid fools, but dont use "flip" like that. i dont use cracka, or nigga. so plz respect my peeps. and if u gonna put a filipino down put him down as a person dont judge his race.

Aug 15, 2002
shit , one of the most savage motha fuckas i knew was an asian cat named jack. he was from like fremont, union city, or newark i cant remember. but he was down and ready to bank first at all times. he quit bangin when he had a daughter but he was still crazy as hell.

Sep 19, 2002
I live in DC, the Chocolate City, 98% black, but still the white, latino, etc. are still down. CALICO say, put ya dick in a crayon box and yell "FUCK COLOR."

Nov 4, 2002
@ MOSTHATED

flips make me laugh...a few flip crews in frisco from TL are down, thats about it
dont judge us filipinos just by some other niggas you meet on the street, coz its obvious that you dont know much filipinos talking like we're all clowns tryna act hard and amuse u with that, and the TL aint the only place you'll find down ass filipinos, you gotta get around and experience some shit to find out about us pinoys... remember a few bad eggs dont spoil the whole damn carton... guess you never been to Vallejo or in some parts of the east bay....

and them cats from that Jack in da Crack are some RPB's, its just a gang they have out there, dont think all filipinos are RPB's coz our community is bigger than that so dont be judging us on how these other cats act like....

@ CALICO

we're talking about DALY CITY here in cali which is the city right next to SF, which is about 70% Filipino, and 30% blah blah blah.....